I'm Amelia. I'm 35years old and I live in one of the US state. I will not be VOTING for BIDEN 🙅‍♀️❌

It seems like all the Russian trolling propaganda emerges from the left these days. Democrats seem more focused on Russia than the U.S. under a doddering old fool. Maybe that's the plan.

Maybe its not political. Maybe its a catfish trying to scam stoopid men outta money. LOL lots of them fall for it. :) I watch this you tube channel called catfished . Its a riot.
She didn't match any reverse image searches.
Not that it matter much, though.
🇷🇺 🐷🇷🇺AI.
one more :

1715198224605.png

She didn't match any reverse image searches.
Not that it matter much, though.
🇷🇺 🐷🇷🇺AI.
one more :

View attachment 943857
I have a feeling- that she tries to hook people in political-- then the men start answering_ then her sexy talks starts... usually ends up as a Nigerian scamster- a man in a back room somewhere... just guessing. for $$$$$$$ LOL Luv ya baby?

You do NOT understand America or our politics. I've been pretty tolerant of your ignorance to this point but, you need to shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about.

Seriously, quit while you can.

It is amusing to me how easily manipulated many people are.

My celebrity heros from my youth were Eddie Van Halen, Dan Marino, Cal Ripken, Jr., Emmitt Smith, Darrell Green…

I dont not GIVE A FUCK what their political views are.

Sean Penn is a great actor. Jack White is an amazing guitarist. I will consume their art even though I disagree with their politics.

People who read a post online and then just vote that way must be really fucking stupid. Like RETARD DUMB.

You do NOT understand America or our politics. I've been pretty tolerant of your ignorance to this point but, you need to shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about.

Seriously, quit while you can.
Attention, United Kingdom! Attention, Europe!Attention, United States!

GMSnoIjX0AESXME.jpg

It is amusing to me how easily manipulated many people are.

My celebrity heros from my youth were Eddie Van Halen, Dan Marino, Cal Ripken, Jr., Emmitt Smith, Darrell Green…

I dont not GIVE A FUCK what their political views are.

Sean Penn is a great actor. Jack White is an amazing guitarist. I will consume their art even though I disagree with their politics.

People who read a post online and then just vote that way must be really fucking stupid. Like RETARD DUMB.
Hello fellow amuricans, my name is Daria from warm water port Newyark, and I want not vote for Biden.

a new 🇷🇺hybrid attack on US electoral system is on the way, and one for sure. putler desperately needs trumpet

ps Also possibly an Indian male :auiqs.jpg: ...

Indulge me a bit in information I got in a short mini training seminar recently:

The entity or process that created 'Amelia' is one of the bad actors in the new world of AI (artificial intelligence.) There is a new gimmick out there called Generative Adversarial Network (GAN) that I do not fully understand but that can use AI to use an existing song to create hundreds or thousands of original songs.

And it can use a photo like 'Amelia' to create hundreds or thousands of social media accounts or, even more sinister, mesh various images to together to create totally new and fictitious images that look like actual people and each creates one or multiple accounts almost instantly.

You can spot them on social media because all have maybe two or three innocuous posts even on accounts that appear to be several years old. They can then be sold or 'follower bombed' to or on some real account jacking up their followers by tens of thousands. More sinister they can be programmed to put out the same message thousands of times over such as "Hi, I'm _________ and I wont be voting for. . ."

I suspect most of the bad actors are operating off shore from us, China or Russia or whomever. You see the same bad actors though putting out similar messages bashing President Trump or other prominent figures.

Forum List

Back