Zone1 If You Blacks Would Just Comply....

Don't feel sorry for me. You are the one to be pitied. Ignoring racism doesn't make it go away despite your fines delusions. You, among the many other white right wingers here, whine all day about how unfair life is for whites and how we are losing the country because whites can't get everything they want.

Can you go one day without saying, " you whites" and "racism"? Do that, k?

Can you go one day without saying, " you whites" and "racism"? Do that, k?
Can you ask the whites here who post anti black bullshit every day that you participate in doing to go a day without that? No. So don't ask me to do shit.

Blacks are all pro American. We want the America that the so called founders wrote on parchment. That hasn't happened yet. Whites aren't saving this country. Whites like you are trying to destroy It so you can get everything given to you.

Got it. You DEMAD full Welfare, reparations, an increase per child AND $20/hr at KFC part-time? Tax free For all Black, mixed or illegal immigrants because?
Successful entrepreneurs now have too much?

Can you ask the whites here who post anti black bullshit every day that you participate in doing to go a day without that? No. So don't ask me to do shit.
Exhibit A why slavery was an economically unviable means of production.

Forum List

Back