Zone1 Tacoma Officers Cleared in Black Man’s Death Will Get $500,000 Each to Resign

There have been 70 years of recognition of Israel as an independent member state by the UN. Get over it you antisemitic fascist.
South Africa was a member of the UN since its inception, it didn't save the Apartheid system.

But you apparently don’t want them to respect our laws….
We need to follow our own laws, first.

Our law says that immigrants claiming asylum are entitled to a hearing in 180 days.

Mrs. B131 (from China) has been waiting for her hearing for 7 years, before we refiled as a relative sponsorship after we got married.

South Africa was a member of the UN since its inception, it didn't save the Apartheid system.

You are like a monkey just flinging poo. Everything has to go back to your hate of western civilization. You would never hold a POC to the same standard as white people because you don’t believe they are capable of it. It the left’s bigotry of lowered expectations.

We need to follow our own laws, first.

Our law says that immigrants claiming asylum are entitled to a hearing in 180 days.

Mrs. B131 (from China) has been waiting for her hearing for 7 years, before we refiled as a relative sponsorship after we got married.
That’s because you liberal fruitcakes have subverted our immigration system. The US welcomes more legal immigrants than any other country. But you jerks have undermined that system and will ultimately destroy it.

Liberalism is a mental illness. Anyone who thinks foreigners are justified breaking the laws of our country, has nothing but contempt for our country.

You have aligned yourself with rapists, terrorists and antisemites. It’s really astonishing watching you woke dipshits parroting white supremacist trope about the “evil and manipulative JOOS”.

You are like a monkey just flinging poo. Everything has to go back to your hate of western civilization. You would never hold a POC to the same standard as white people because you don’t believe they are capable of it. It the left’s bigotry of lowered expectations.

No, I usually don't hold POC's to the same standards because they haven't had the power to make things better or worse. White folks/Europeans certainly have and they chose to make the world a much worse place.

That’s because you liberal fruitcakes have subverted our immigration system. The US welcomes more legal immigrants than any other country. But you jerks have undermined that system and will ultimately destroy it.

Ah, but who undermined the system, exactly? When my grandfather came here from Germany in 1925, he got off the boat, found a job, and by 1929, had been granted citizenship.
Now, compare that to Mrs. B131. She came here from China in 2015 and claimed asylum when she arrived. Yet, after 7 years, she still hadn't gotten a hearing. We are now going the relative sponsorship route. That's going to take over a year.

Liberalism is a mental illness. Anyone who thinks foreigners are justified breaking the laws of our country, has nothing but contempt for our country.
I'm willing to bet only one of us has a DD214.

The thing is that these foreigners aren't breaking our laws. Most of them have very valid asylum claims. Part of the problem is that Trump and Human Lizard Stephan Miller broke the asylum system, hoping that would discourage immigrants by making the process too difficult. Instead, it's created a system where they are held in limbo for years.

No, I usually don't hold POC's to the same standards because they haven't had the power to make things better or worse.
And there it is. Your opinion of POC for all to see. They are just powerless rubes, incapable of what white people are.

Maybe you are right? Considering they let you leftists regularly disparage them. The stupid rubes don’t even know what a computer is.

And there it is. Your opinion of POC for all to see. They are just powerless rubes, incapable of what white people are.

Maybe you are right? Considering they let you leftists regularly disparage them. The stupid rubes don’t even know what a computer is.

Guy, no person of color thinks that you conservatives are their friends because you pretend rasicm isn't a thing.

Guy, no person of color thinks that you conservatives are their friends because you pretend rasicm isn't a thing.

Joe the self appointed spokesperson for all POC. Once again you liberals stereotype all POC into the liberal leftist concept. They better stay on that plantation too, or you liberals will go full racist on them. Don’t worry Joe, just like you said, them POC are powerless against the mighty white race.

No, racism is real. It’s you fruits who engage in pretend.

Hell yes to this.

98B45020-48C4-4328-91CD-4CD24913F512.jpeg

Joe the self appointed spokesperson for all POC. Once again you liberals stereotype all POC into the liberal leftist concept. They better stay on that plantation too, or you liberals will go full racist on them. Don’t worry Joe, just like you said, them POC are powerless against the mighty white race.

No, racism is real. It’s you fruits who engage in pretend.

Again, racist who justifies the murder of children says what?

Government will take 50% in taxes so they only get go keep half

I have been watching a lot of body cam channels on youtube recently. Body cam is the worse enemy of these retarded criminals. They refuse to obey police orders, then resist arrest (while spewing profanities), then cry about handcuffs, then it hurts man bra bra bra bra why you do me like this, then I can't breeeefth. Totally unfit for civilization.

Actually, my solution is that if the US is so keen on a Jewish state, we should give them on of ours. Maybe Wyoming or one of the Dakotas. We are barely using them.
California. Clean up that liberal toilet.

I have been watching a lot of body cam channels on youtube recently. Body cam is the worse enemy of these retarded criminals. They refuse to obey police orders, then resist arrest (while spewing profanities), then cry about handcuffs, then it hurts man bra bra bra bra why you do me like this, then I can't breeeefth. Totally unfit for civilization.
I dindu nuffin is a classic.

Forum List

Back