it would go to

• Biden

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Trump

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • other

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
3rd party is the only way to go. I don’t see how any human being could vote for Biden.

The stupid endless war in Ukraine was avoidable. Hundreds of thousands have died for nothing. Neocons will fight that war to the last Ukrainian.

Biden also has backed that war criminal Netanyahu. Netanyahu has killed about 15,000 children. Biden should demand a ceasefire instead of sending Netanyahu weapons.

The Democratic Party can improve, but we’ll only get reform if the corrupt Democratic elite warmongers are thrown in the garbage.

3rd party is the only way to go. I don’t see how any human being could vote for Biden.

The stupid endless war in Ukraine was avoidable. Hundreds of thousands have died for nothing. Neocons will fight that war to the last Ukrainian.

Biden also has backed that war criminal Netanyahu. Netanyahu has killed about 15,000 children. Biden should demand a ceasefire instead of sending Netanyahu weapons.

The Democratic Party can improve, but we’ll only get reform if the corrupt Democratic elite warmongers are thrown in the garbage.
Its pretty simple, Biden has done a good job and realistically none of the 3rd party candidates could do better. The wars are not Bidens fault. Biden has demanded a ceasefire and has quit shipping weapons to Israel. Democrats have nothing to do with these wars. Its time to stop pretending that trump would have stopped any of this.

you could vote other

Its pretty simple, Biden has done a good job and realistically none of the 3rd party candidates could do better. The wars are not Bidens fault. Biden has demanded a ceasefire and has quit shipping weapons to Israel. Democrats have nothing to do with these wars. Its time to stop pretending that trump would have stopped any of this.
Biden could have prevented the Ukraine War. If the U.S. had convinced Russia we had no intention to allow Ukraine in NATO war could have been avoided.

The U.S. provides Israel with $$$ and weapons. Israel must listen to the U.S. Biden should have demanded a ceasefire months ago.

How can you possibly say the Democratic establishment has nothing to do with these wars!?

Trump’s Israel policy would be about the same as Biden’s. However, Trump is more likely to promote peace in Ukraine.

But that’s not my point. I think we can improve the Democratic Party by withholding support when the Party elite becomes too corrupt and deplorable.

Biden could have prevented the Ukraine War. If the U.S. had convinced Russia we had no intention to allow Ukraine in NATO war could have been avoided.

The U.S. provides Israel with $$$ and weapons. Israel must listen to the U.S. Biden should have demanded a ceasefire months ago.

How can you possibly say the Democratic establishment has nothing to do with these wars!?

Trump’s Israel policy would be about the same as Biden’s. However, Trump is more likely to promote peace in Ukraine.

But that’s not my point. I think we can improve the Democratic Party by withholding support when the Party elite becomes too corrupt and deplorable.
Biden has cut Isreal off. He has asked for a cease fire. And Ukraine is its ownnation and has a rightto ask to jin NATO. Fuck Putin. Those wars are not Bidens fault. This narrative is dumb to begin with and needs to stop being repeated. Trump is not going to promote peace ibn Ukraine. Giving Ukraine to Russia won't promote peace.

The United States does not rule the world. Netanyahu has decided he needs to stay in power no matter what because once he's out of power, he's going to prison. And to think we should have acted to stop another country from joining into an international treaty just to pleaee Vladmir Putin is crazy.

Last edited:
The Democrats don’t have to be the party of war profiteers and government surveillance and billionaires.

Biden has cut Isreal off. He has asked for a cease fire. And Ukraine is its ownnation and has a rightto ask to jin NATO. Fuck Putin. Those wars are not Bidens fault. This narrative is dumb to begin with and needs to stop being repeated. Trump is not going to promote peace ibn Ukraine. Giving Ukraine to Russia won't promote peace.

The United States does not rule the world. Netanyahu has decided he needs to stay in power no matter what because once he's out of power, he's going to prison. And to think we should have acted to stop another country from joining into an international treaty just to pleaee Vladmir Putin is crazy.
Ukraine has the right to ask to join NATO and we have the right to say no. What has this war accomplished? 100s of 1000s of dead bodies. Millions of refugees. Russia occupying the SE corner of Ukraine. Economic collapse. Military stalemate.

I see how Raytheon has benefited, but how have the Ukrainian people benefited?

Russia has a lot of nuclear weapons, and we can’t just dictate to Putin.

Biden has sent Netanyahu weapons and money. Biden has provided Netanyahu with crucial diplomatic support. Biden sent a fleet of ships to Israel. What else could Biden have done? Flown over to Gaza with a sniper rifle and start killing Palestinian civilians himself?

Why would anyone vote for a man who has backed a war criminal who has killed about 15,000 children?

Last edited:
Ukraine has the right to ask to join NATO and we have the right to say no. What has this war accomplished? 100s of 1000s of dead bodies. Millions of refugees. Russia occupying the SE corner of Ukraine. Economic collapse. Military stalemate.

I see how Raytheon has benefited, but how have the Ukrainian people benefited?

Biden has sent Netanyahu weapons and money. Biden has provided Netanyahu with crucial diplomatic support. Biden sent a fleet of ships to Israel.

Why would anyone vote for a man who has backed a war criminal who has killed about 15,000 children?
Biden has recentlly cut Isreal off, has refused to support Israel when they attack Rafah, and has asked for a ceasefire. Netanyahu says hes doesn't give a damn if the rest of the world opposes him, he's going on. So Biden is not supporting this. We are not responsible for the war in Ukraine. It's that simple and I'm not going to discuss it anymore. We aren't in the business of pleasing Putins ass. Ukraine had not joined NATO when Putin invaded. They aren't a member right now. So that's not why Putin has invaded Ukraine.

Does ANYONE left right or center really value the reigning Democratic Party establishment: Schumer, Blinken, Yellin, etc.

Warmongers allied with corporate stooges.

Last edited:
Biden has recentlly cut Isreal off, has refused to support Israel when they attack Rafah, and has asked for a ceasefire. Netanyahu says hes doesn't give a damn if the rest of the world opposes him, he's going on. So Biden is not supporting this. We are not responsible for the war in Ukraine. It's that simple and I'm not going to discuss it anymore. We aren't in the business of pleasing Putins ass. Ukraine had not joined NATO when Putin invaded. They aren't a member right now. So that's not why Putin has invaded Ukraine.
Biden may pretend to be cross with Netanyahu, but that’s just public relations to fool the gullible.

Are we in the business of paying for a stupid unwinnable war in Ukraine?

The Russians thought Ukraine was getting too close to membership. That’s why they attacked.

Forum List

Back