What Nikki Haley’s Supporters Mean for Trump’s Chances in November

Retard. Trump was also on the ballot in Pennsylvania. Haley wasn't. And yet Republicans voted for her.

What part of that is confusing to you?
Haha it was a primary, what part of it confuses you????

You are liberal as the Biden court if he wins. No amount of sniveling and whining about Trump changes that simple truth.

If Biden wins it's your fault, not mine. You guys nominated the most toxic presidential candidate, probably in American history, for the third time in a row. That's on you. Too bad, so sad.

If Biden wins it's your fault, not mine. You guys nominated the most toxic presidential candidate, probably in American history, for the third time in a row. That's on you. Too bad, so sad.
Keep crying and go register Democrat, they love snowflakes like you. That's where your vote is going anyway, may as well make it official.

And how you could say such things about Nikki Haley is truly beyond me.

A RINO??? You think Nikki Haley is a RINO? You must be kidding. Look at her solidly conservative record as governor of South Carolina.
Is that right? So you’re good with murdering all the Palestinians, as she advocated for. She also stated many times on the campaign trail she wanted to in effect terminate the first amendment. That we all would have to get a license to access the internet and everything we posted is monitored by government. Anything government dislikes we get sanctioned.

Do you know this?

Is that right? So you’re good with murdering all the Palestinians, as she advocated for. She also stated many times on the campaign trail she wanted to in effect terminate the first amendment. That we all would have to get a license to access the internet and everything we posted is monitored by government. Anything government dislikes we get sanctioned. Do you know this?
So please explain how what you put or type on the internet affects your 1st Amendment right of Free Speech if the government can track it back to you?

When I work in any office every keystroke is monitored by the company. So what?

Let's assume that the NSA monitors everything we post here and on FB. So what?

So please explain how what you put or type on the internet affects your 1st Amendment right of Free Speech if the government can track it back to you?

When I work in any office every keystroke is monitored by the company. So what?

Let's assume that the NSA monitors everything we post here and on FB. So what?
Think about it.

They also fall under the fourth bucket: Those who won't support the orange loser.

Which "bucket" will prove the most important in November? Take a guess.
RFK Jr will siphon off more Biden votes than Trump votes.

You’d better call Taylor Swift

Trump foolishly and stupidly torched his bridge with Nikki Haley and her supporters by attacking her so rudely and crudely, going so far as to mock her birth name. Trump's crude behavior is just one of the reasons I'm voting for RFK Jr. in November.

Trump foolishly and stupidly torched his bridge with Nikki Haley and her supporters by attacking her so rudely and crudely, going so far as to mock her birth name. Trump's crude behavior is just one of the reasons I'm voting for RFK Jr. in November.
So if Trump and Nikki make nice, one way or another, either he surrenders the crown from jail, or he escapes jail and offers her the moon and stars for her support, would you then vote Trump? Hint: you would have no reason not to.

I'm used to it.
IMHO it will make bad guys harder to catch is if they know that their "manifestos" are being intercepted before they do bad stuff.
I prefer now, when no one knows that they are being monitored.
Surely you know of the words spoken by Benjamin Franklin.

It’s unconstitutional, but that hardly matters these days. We’re all being spied on by a government gone rogue.

Why would you support this?

Surely you know of the words spoken by Benjamin Franklin.
It’s unconstitutional, but that hardly matters these days. We’re all being spied on by a government gone rogue.
Why would you support this?
Who says I support this? I just recognize it and live with it. Democrats are the ones protecting the "Deep State".

Who says I support this? I just recognize it and live with it. Democrats are the ones protecting the "Deep State".
If you think bad guys don’t know they’re being watched, you’re not informed.

I agree that trump made personal comments about Haley that were uncalled for

He is known for “hitting back” or counter punching

but in her case he went too far

However policy wise trump is still the best person to lead the nation for the next four years

I agree that trump made personal comments about Haley that were uncalled for

He is known for “hitting back” or counter punching

but in her case he went too far

However policy wise trump is still the best person to lead the nation for the next four years
LMFAO. Trump isn’t qualified to do anything, but grab pussy.

LMFAO. Trump isn’t qualified to do anything, but grab pussy.
Policy decisions are more important than meek and humble etiquette

A true gentleman would be nice, but its not the most important criteria

Haley is a whack job neocon who should be in a padded cell. How any American supports that bitch is beyond me.
maga had her picked as a vp until this campaign, didn't they? and desantis was the crown prince.

Forum List

Back