I agree with Melania Trump

Most Palestinians ARE homophobic extremists, Schmidlap! They literally ARE some of the most extreme homophobes on the planet!
Please document your claim if you can. I think that you are making that up
Letting the States determine abortion rules is not authoritarian.
Nicaragua and El Salvador are examples of authoritarian regimes where politicians have seized controls of wombs The United States is not going to emulate them.
The killing of babies in Gaza are entirely on Hamas's head. They slaughtered over 1,400 innocent people in some of the most heinous ways imaginable. Israel has bent over backwards trying NOT to kill innocent civilians...a task made almost impossible because Hamas deliberately hides behind women and children!
Your pretense that Netanyahu's slaughtering babies in Gaza is not under his control is absurd. His propping up a terroris organization to divide Palestinians and thwart Palestinian statehood has been a disaster.

Screen Shot 2024-05-04 at 8.30.35 AM.png

The only family member to show up at Trumpybear's trial so far is Eric. I don't know if he volunteered or was forced to, but he was on Fox News, and in speaking about his dad, someone ran a clip of how many times he said "my father", it was pretty creepy, almost like a wind up doll speaking.
You are the creepy one here.

If you don't have a problem with Mrs Trump hosting a fundraiser for an advocacy group for LGBTQ+ and affirming her belief in equality for all Americans, neither do I.

Goodo on her.
Like the stupid shill you are you missed the point. No one has a problem with equality but the Left.

The Republican Party has become a cesspool of homophobic prejudice and discrimination in recent years, but a modicum of decency can still be found if one looks.
Oh... this is about your sexual deviants and perverts and sex-freaks and gender-confused fellow travelers?

Hell... for a minute there I thought this was going to be about something actually important... my error... sorry... :laughing0301:

But the OP just like the rest of the left, will vote again for four more years of flooding America with the third-world, forever changing the once great country.

The Republican Party has become a cesspool of homophobic prejudice and discrimination in recent years, but a modicum of decency can still be found if one looks.

The current trophy wife of sexual abuser D.J. Trump (presently being tried in New York for illegalities related to bimbo indiscretions) is hosting a fundraiser Saturday for the Log Cabin Republicans, an advocacy group for LGBTQ+ members of the GOP.

I'd respect her if she left his sorry ass a LONG TIME AGO...You know, when the Hollywood Access tape came out and the Stormy story broke. But fuck NO, she's in it for the money. So...OH THE IRONY that Trump is and will be broke if he doesn't start selling off properties and sell 'em now.
(And no, you're wrong...I thought Hillary should have dumped Bill, too.)

Oh... this is about your sexual deviants and perverts and sex-freaks and gender-confused fellow travelers?

Hell... for a minute there I thought this was going to be about something actually important... my error... sorry... :laughing0301:
It is about Melania Trump's support for fellow Americans who are discriminated against by ignorant bigots.

Yes, standing for equality is important.

Please document your claim if you can. I think that you are making that up

Nicaragua and El Salvador are examples of authoritarian regimes where politicians have seized controls of wombs The United States is not going to emulate them.

Your pretense that Netanyahu's slaughtering babies in Gaza is not under his control is absurd. His propping up a terroris organization to divide Palestinians and thwart Palestinian statehood has been a disaster.

Melania is a free U.S. citizen entitled to support whatever organizations she chooses to support. The Log Cabin Republicans have endorsed Trump by the way after they had four years of experience with him.

That neither Melania or Trump see gay Americans as anything other than Americans does not mean they endorse the insane demands that the more sicko of the LGBTQX demand. But then neither do the Log Cabin Republicans.

Equality to the Trumps and all thinking Americans means the liberty, choices, options, opportunity to reach for the best you can be. It does not mean lowering standards to the lowest common denominator so that nobody fails or any other of the idiotic policy pushed by the left.

Trump is textbook vulgar demagogue.

Most Palestinians ARE homophobic extremists, Schmidlap! They literally ARE some of the most extreme homophobes on the planet!

Letting the States determine abortion rules is not authoritarian.

The killing of babies in Gaza are entirely on Hamas's head. They slaughtered over 1,400 innocent people in some of the most heinous ways imaginable. Israel has bent over backwards trying NOT to kill innocent civilians...a task made almost impossible because Hamas deliberately hides behind women and children!

Do you know any Palestinians?

Do you know any Palestinians?
Personally? No. I don't know any members of the Klan personally either. I don't know any members of Antifa personally. I don't know any skin heads personally. That doesn't mean I don't know what all of the above have for their agendas. The Palestinians voted in Hamas. It's not like Hamas has kept who they are a secret. When you vote to put them in power you're voting for terrorism...you're voting for people that you KNOW will attack Israel and you KNOW that attacks like that will almost certainly result in an armed response by Israel! Do I feel for innocent Palestinians who have Hamas terrorists using them as human shields? To some extent I do but I've got to be honest with you, Surada...it's no shock that slaughtering over 1,400 innocent civilians in a terror attack is going draw down the wrath of Israeli armed forces...so the Palestinians who voted for Hamas pretty much brought this on themselves.

If that is what you got out of Melania's statement, I strongly suggest you join all the others who I have recommended for serious remedial reading.
Actually, the republic party has been a cesspool longer than a couple of years. More like 3-4 decades minimum.

Forum List

Back