I agree with Melania Trump

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
The Republican Party has become a cesspool of homophobic prejudice and discrimination in recent years, but a modicum of decency can still be found if one looks.

Screen Shot 2024-05-03 at 8.57.54 PM.png

The current trophy wife of sexual abuser D.J. Trump (presently being tried in New York for illegalities related to bimbo indiscretions) is hosting a fundraiser Saturday for the Log Cabin Republicans, an advocacy group for LGBTQ+ members of the GOP.

OGC-3.gif

Screen Shot 2024-05-03 at 8.58.13 PM.png

The Republican Party has become a cesspool of homophobic prejudice and discrimination in recent years, but a modicum of decency can still be found if one looks.

The current trophy wife of sexual abuser D.J. Trump (presently being tried in New York for illegalities related to bimbo indiscretions) is hosting a fundraiser Saturday for the Log Cabin Republicans, an advocacy group for LGBTQ+ members of the GOP.

I will give you credit, you didn't call him a rapist.

Homosexual groomers are now the protected base of the democrat party and honest republicans who fear for the mental and physical well being of their children are branded as "homophobes". How long do left wing perverts think they are going to get away with this stuff?
Funny how all the homosexual child groomers always turn out to be Republicans. Dennis Hastert for example. Or what about Jim Jordan?

Democrats are forcing Melania to do this. Trump's legal bills are so high he needs to reach out to voting groups he would normally ignore.

• Winner
Reactions: cnm
Funny how all the homosexual child groomers always turn out to be Republicans. Dennis Hastert for example. Or what about Jim Jordan?
I always find it particularly hilarious.

Gym Jordan - my ribs, my ribs...

Democrats are forcing Melania to do this. Trump's legal bills are so high he needs to reach out to voting groups he would normally ignore.
That's the whole point of lawfare political persecution. They did it to Sarah Palin and Mike Lindell. They will destroy anyone that isn't in democrat lockstep.

• Funny
Homosexual groomers are now the protected base of the democrat party and honest republicans who fear for the mental and physical well being of their children are branded as "homophobes". How long do left wing perverts think they are going to get away with this stuff?
Oh that's only half of it. Assholes like Shitlips will deny it. But the Democrat Party, and all the useful idiots within, do support kiddie diddlers. Only a matter of time before that becomes normalized and legalized.

Oh that's only half of it. Assholes like Shitlips will deny it. But the Democrat Party, and all the useful idiots within, do support kiddie diddlers. Only a matter of time before that becomes normalized and legalized.

Like Dennis Hassert and Jerry Sandusky?

If that is what you got out of Melania's statement, I strongly suggest you join all the others who I have recommended for serious remedial reading.

If that is what you got out of Melania's statement, I strongly suggest you join all the others who I have recommended for serious remedial reading.
I thought her encomium for equality is quite clear.

The LGBTQ community should be relieved.

• Funny

Forum List

Back