How Much is a Dead Jew Worth?

When you consider that high profile wealthy Americans are financing the pro-Palestine anarchy in universities you could say their financial support actually pays for killing Jews. Soros? The Rockefeller brothers? The media isn't curious so they must be part of the problem.

When you consider that high profile wealthy Americans are financing the pro-Palestine anarchy in universities you could say their financial support actually pays for killing Jews. Soros? The Rockefeller brothers? The media isn't curious so they must be part of the problem.
Aren't all wealthy Americans Jews?

You know, I think you just made more sense than most of us. I remember many years ago when I was still pro-Zionism (this because I believed in the philosophical definition rather than reality) and Golda Meir's words seemed so wise to me. You know the expression I'm talking about. Anyway, whatever I was feeling at the time is irrelevant except that your words today reflect upon what she said but in a truthful way.

This situation breaks my heart. I've been watching it since the early 1950s long before the Palestinians had any voice in the US. Radio Free Europe, BBC, VOA reported all the intrusions and massacres but US news didn't.

This situation breaks my heart. I've been watching it since the early 1950s long before the Palestinians had any voice in the US. Radio Free Europe, BBC, VOA reported all the intrusions and massacres but US news didn't.
Are you under 75 YO ?

I never thought about that. I used to listen to short-wave radio but I never thought about that. The American short-wave service was too much bull shit so I didn't tune in to it.

Forum List

Back