Hope Hicks puts trump sexual incontinence on centre stage.

I donā€™t see how it matters, just like I donā€™t see how it mattered in the e Jean Carroll trial. Something trump said 20+ years ago doesnā€™t mean he touched e Jean Carroll and doesnā€™t mean he had sex with Daniels and even though he may have had sex with Daniels, has nothing to do with hush money payments.

Itā€™s all just to smear Trump and put an idea into the heads of the jury, but its relevance to this case is absent.
If trump hadnt fucked stormy he wouldnt have had to make illegal payments to cover it up. Its pretty central.

His pussy tapes had just been released prior to the elecction and helped to explain trumps character and his need to cover up any further sexual incontin- ence. Goes to motive. Stormys bung goes to a pattern of behaviour.

He also paid off Karen. He was fucking her while his wife was having Baron.

You can understand why he was desperate to have this case delayed.

Biden turned them over immediately. He didn't claim the FBI planted the documents.
Hahaha no he didnā€™t, he withheld them for years and willfully disclosed them.

Thatā€™s what the DOJ said

That's just you going deeper into cosplay. Here's the man's own testimony you stupid fuckwit.

Hur did not conclude that Biden was "senile"

Special counsel Robert Hur was clear on Tuesday that he did not want to play ball with Republicans on whether President Joe Biden is ā€œsenile.ā€​
ā€œWebsterā€™s Dictionary defines ā€˜senileā€™ as exhibiting a decline of cognitive ability, such as memory, associated with old age,ā€ Republican Rep. Scott Fitzgerald said. ā€œMr. Hur, based on your report, did you find that the president was senile?ā€​
ā€œI did not. That conclusion does not appear in my report,ā€ Hur replied.​
We can play with words all day, but he clearly said he couldnā€™t prosecute because of the presidentā€™s lack of memory

We can play with words all day, but he clearly said he couldnā€™t prosecute because of the presidentā€™s lack of memory
No. That's not what he said. You've already been proven a liar once. I'll believe you know what he said when you actually quote him.

No. That's not what he said. You've already been proven a liar once. I'll believe you know what he said when you actually quote him.
Then why didnā€™t he prosecute him when he concluded he knowingly and intentionally retained and discloused classified docs?

Then why didnā€™t he prosecute him when he concluded he knowingly and intentionally retained and discloused classified docs?
Why don't you read what he said and educate yourself instead of asking people to educate you? If I recall correctly, he said he didn't think he could prove it in court beyond a reasonable doubt.

Why don't you read what he said and educate yourself instead of asking people to educate you? If I recall correctly, he said he didn't think he could prove it in court beyond a reasonable doubt.
I did, he said xiden willfully retained and discloused classified material

I did, he said xiden willfully retained and discloused classified material
But that he couldn't prosecute him because he couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. That a lot different than your claim that he refused to prosecute because Biden was senile.

But that he couldn't prosecute him because he couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. That a lot different than your claim that he refused to prosecute because Biden was senile.
No because he was senile:

Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen. These materials included (1) marked classified documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan, and (2) notebooks containing Mr. Biden's handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods. FBI agents recovered these materials from the garage, offices, and basement den in Mr. Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home. https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf
Given Mr. Biden's limited precision and recall during his interviews with his ghostwriter and with our office,

No because he was senile:

Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen. These materials included (1) marked classified documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan, and (2) notebooks containing Mr. Biden's handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods. FBI agents recovered these materials from the garage, offices, and basement den in Mr. Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home. https://www.justice.gov/storage/report-from-special-counsel-robert-k-hur-february-2024.pdf
Given Mr. Biden's limited precision and recall during his interviews with his ghostwriter and with our office,
You dipshit cosplayer I already quoted you his testimony where he said he was absolutely not calling Biden senile. Do we really have to do this again?

You dipshit cosplayer I already quoted you his testimony where he said he was absolutely not calling Biden senile. Do we really have to do this again?
well of course not, he was nicer, he said "Given Mr. Biden's limited precision and recall during his interviews with his ghostwriter and with our office"

Which as the Congressman highlighted, Websters defines as senile

well of course not, he was nicer, he said "Given Mr. Biden's limited precision and recall during his interviews with his ghostwriter and with our office"

Which as the Congressman highlighted, Websters defines as senile
I don't give a shit if some dipshit congressman feels that way. :dunno:

It is the Congressman who feels the definition applies. You understand opinion right? Hur had a different one. :laugh:
well anyone that read the defination of senile, and then reads the report that says that xiden's age has impacted his memory and recall, realizes Hurr used more words then he had to....one fits, senile.

well anyone that read the defination of senile, and then reads the report that says that xiden's age has impacted his memory and recall, realizes Hurr used more words then he had to....one fits, senile.
Except Hur himself. Are you now going to proceed to pretend not to understand opinion? Or maybe you don't you have demonstrated yourself to be particularly stupid.

Except Hur himself. Are you now going to proceed to pretend not to understand opinion? Or maybe you don't you have demonstrated yourself to be particularly stupid.
Hur said he didn't say it, he didn't....I agree....he used more words then necessary, but words that Webster's says defines senile.

It's like some idiot sayin biologically, I was born with the right to be alive, and someone saying, we have natural rights.

One is just an idiot using too many words to start the obvious.

Forum List

Back