Hope Hicks puts trump sexual incontinence on centre stage.

Post a link.

The report concludes that no criminal charges against Biden are warranted, a key difference from Donald Trump's situation. But it also says there was evidence that Biden “willfully” retained and disclosed highly classified materials when he was a private citizen.

Doesn't say anything about him being senile.
Read the report

"One of the most important pieces of evidence in Donald Trump’s criminal trial is one that jurors may never hear directly in court: the “Access Hollywood” tape. The latest witness testimony in Manhattan emphasized that notion, as lawyer Keith Davidson told jurors that the infamous recording’s release had “tremendous influence” on interest in Stormy Daniels’ story." - MSNBC

I don’t see how it matters, just like I don’t see how it mattered in the e Jean Carroll trial. Something trump said 20+ years ago doesn’t mean he touched e Jean Carroll and doesn’t mean he had sex with Daniels and even though he may have had sex with Daniels, has nothing to do with hush money payments.

It’s all just to smear Trump and put an idea into the heads of the jury, but its relevance to this case is absent.

Dumbass, there are young folks who have a hard time remembering things. Doesn't make them senile. What an idiot.
Oh is Joey Xiden a young person? Hahah

When the DOJ believes young kids committed crimes and are senile they don’t prosecute them either

Senile is just another word for why he refused to prosecute him for his crimes

He mentally just wasn’t fit to stand trial
That's just you going deeper into cosplay. Here's the man's own testimony you stupid fuckwit.

Hur did not conclude that Biden was "senile"

Special counsel Robert Hur was clear on Tuesday that he did not want to play ball with Republicans on whether President Joe Biden is “senile.”​
“Webster’s Dictionary defines ‘senile’ as exhibiting a decline of cognitive ability, such as memory, associated with old age,” Republican Rep. Scott Fitzgerald said. “Mr. Hur, based on your report, did you find that the president was senile?”​
I did not. That conclusion does not appear in my report,” Hur replied.​

Forum List

Back