Fani may be removed after all...

I can see why the cult is so terrified, given Willis's strong record in RICO cases.

But I don't think you guys understand that the case would continue without her.

RICO charges!
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAahahahahahHahahahahahahahaha.!

I can see why the cult is so terrified, given Willis's strong record in RICO cases.

Lol. State RICO. Also, her strong record has been tarnished with reversals.

Get informed Farty.
But I don't think you guys understand that the case would continue without her.
I know you don’t grasp that it very well might not.

Great! Let's hear it!
I’d be pleased to try to educate you, but be honest first.

You will quibble. Groan. Bitch. Moan. Cry. Lie. And so forth, in response. Your sole form of discussion.

To charge “RICO” in Georgia the persecutor must cite two “predicate acts” and is allowed to charge as few as just one person in the alleged “scheme.”

For a dope like you to have any hope of ever grasping the Ga. RICO law, in the context of that silly case, you need to understand what Fani has claimed in that indictment. So, do some homework.

When you’re completed that assignment you may then try to understand how and why (for example) Fani chose to call it a part of the alleged “enterprise” that witnesses who testified before legislators in Ga and other states but didn’t charge them Trump with that crime perjury.

Obviously, her “theory” is that others lied “for” Trump, not that he committed the crime (see count 3). So why charge him with count 1? Duh. She is casting a wide net.

But does this mean that the alleged members of the “enterprise” shared the same goal in all of the many supposed “acts?” Come on.

Get off it.

If this trial doesn’t get scuttled by the SCOTUS (or if it doesn’t take place prior to the election in which case it will probably end up getting dumped by the White House no matter who wins), it is a tragically ridiculous theory.

See:

The problem isn't her libido... It's her judgement and corruption.

Her and Wade could have had a romantic/sexual relationship without issue.

The terrible judgement was hiring the man she was in a relationship with...the corruption was her financially benefitting from that decision.

The crime was lying under oath to cover up the corruption.
None of that claptrap was proven.

Yes, leave our orange god alone, we don't care if he breaks the law. MAWA.

Its cute how Democrats accuse Trump supporters of seeing Trump as a god and yet Democrats are loyal disciples of an entire political party. The Democratic Party is the de facto religion for many, if not most, Democrats.

Forum List

Back