DOJ Finally Admits They Doctored Trump's "Classified" Documents by Putting Them Inside Classified Information Folders, and Then Propagandizing Them

I understand just fine and I’m saying the material facts of the case are unaffected.

I keep asking the Trump supporters how they’re affected and no one has any actual answers.
Evidence was substituted. You don't seem to understand that simple concept.

You keep making excuses for substituted evidence and then ask how substituted / altered evidence affects the case.

81,000,000 >74,000,000
306>232
MAGA
you steal money from those who earned it. And we may have no choice then to vote in local elections for real hardliners at some point. Like you have. You won't like that. Of course you can be a shill. Thye will have bodyguards protecting them. When encountered in the Congress, they will beat the shit out of those who do so. This is doable in democracy. And this is the democracy Progs have pushed.

Evidence was substituted. You don't seem to understand that simple concept.

You keep making excuses for substituted evidence and then ask how substituted / altered evidence affects the case.
They used placeholders instead of keeping the highly classified documents in place because the documents, well, highly classified and need to be stored securely.

The highly classified documents are still very real and accessible by the appropriate people in a secure setting.

So how are the material facts affected?

They used placeholders instead of keeping the highly classified documents in place because the documents, well, highly classified and need to be stored securely.

The highly classified documents are still very real and accessible by the appropriate people in a secure setting.

So how are the material facts affected?
Do you proofread what you write?

Evidence was substituted. Biden's flunkies were not securely storing anything by releasing photos.

You don't have the material facts because you don't have the material evidence.

Do you proofread what you write?

Evidence was substituted. Biden's flunkies were not securely storing anything by releasing photos.

You don't have the material facts because you don't have the material evidence.
But we do have the material evidence. As I said, the classified documents that were seized at Mar a Lago are in secure custody of the government and available to be reviewed in the appropriate secure environment.

The photos don’t have the classified documents, so there’s no security risk in releasing the photos.

And a guy got 7 months prison for just posting a Hillary meme.
Talk about election interference.

Deep State again.

Well here is the dumbest shit any of us will read all week. So desperate.

No evidence was tampered with. Such an embarrassing cult fantasy. You guys are on pace for about 3 embarrassing fantasies a day, these days.

They said they substituted stand in cover sheets for the classified documents they found.

Makes sense to me that they’d do so to protect the classified information.

It changes nothing about the facts of the case.
Why would they need to use them to protect classified information?

No. He a partisan that clearly doesn't give a rat's ass about the integrity of law enforcement or the judicial system as long as it's used against his political enemies.

We can't rule out adject stupidity.

But we do have the material evidence. As I said, the classified documents that were seized at Mar a Lago are in secure custody of the government and available to be reviewed in the appropriate secure environment.

The photos don’t have the classified documents, so there’s no security risk in releasing the photos.
Evidence tampering means you don't know what evidence you have.

Why did Biden's flunkies feel a need to release photos of altered evidence?

Evidence tampering means you don't know what evidence you have.

Why did Biden's flunkies feel a need to release photos of altered evidence?
What do you mean we don’t know what evidence we have? The evidence is the classified documents and we know who has them.

What do you mean we don’t know what evidence we have? The evidence is the classified documents and we know who has them.
Do we? How do you trust the FBI that literally manufactured evidence and the DOJ that lied about it in a critical filing to a Federal Judge. But you're OK with that.

No. He a partisan that clearly doesn't give a rat's ass about the integrity of law enforcement or the judicial system as long as it's used against his political enemies.
I have it on ignore, I never read its posts anyway, they're not worth having any dialogue with, just rabid partisan hacks and they'll never change. After it supported Biden showering with his young daughter, I realized it is nothing but depraved.

Forum List

Back