Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

I think what seems odd to me about these threads, is that they're not selling Trump. Not trying to convince us he's worth a vote. Indeed, the complaint here isn't that we won't vote for Trump. It's that we're not falling in line with the sheep and constraining our choices to Ds and Rs. It's like the OP would be happier if independents voted for Biden than third party. If the goal is to get Trump elected, why would you want more people voting for Biden?

Every single American measure was much better under Trump (with GOVT and phony R working against him) than this disastrous criminal Obiden regime. Trumps second term would have set the country on the path to repair (new Congress would have helped out more also).
In this time of crisis now we need that back. 15 million basically unvetted dumped in. 10% Criminals embedded. Enjoy, you and the Panamanian fruitcake own it all. He was Obiden before he joined your kkklan.

So, you are saying that 2.4 million people in Illinois wasted their vote because Trump could not win this state.
I sort of imagine the gears in his head grinding and sparking, and then clunking to a halt. That does NOT compute.

Last edited:
So, you are saying that 2.4 million people in Illinois wasted their vote because Trump could not win this state.

Voting in a State like ILLinoise has been corrupted for so long (CHI) no one even looks into it anymore. Like DET, PHI, ATL where DNC operatives use the Blacks ($$$) like airport rental cars.

Every single American measure was much better under Trump (with GOVT and phony R working against him) than this disastrous criminal Obiden regime. Trumps second term would have set the country on the path to repair (new Congress would have helped out more also).
In this time of crisis now we need that back. 15 million basically unvetted dumped in. 10% Criminals embedded. Enjoy, you and the Panamanian fruitcake own it all. He was Obiden before he joined your kkklan.
See, BL - that's how it's done. I'm not convinced by this post, but it's actually making the case FOR voting for Trump.

But again, when you vote TURD party, it is a defacto vote for thr Democrats
But again, that's ridiculous.

Tell me, would you rather I vote Democrat than third party? Why or why not? What would the difference be?

Last edited:
I’ve never stated that as my position. I’ve always said there are two candidates with a chance to win…voting for a candidate who can’t win is wasting a vote.
The idea that it is sensible to vote for candidates with no chance at winning is kin to placing a bet you know you have no chance of winning. It’s just plain foolishness…If you twist it another way you are lying to yourself.
This isn’t at all trivial.
I get your noble sentiment of ‘changing’ voter behavior, I just doubt you’ll get 155 million people to come around on that. It seems much easier to just tweak the platform into something appealing.
in this election both of the 2 old basterds may die before its up.....so you had better hope trump picks a VP with a little more credibility than harris,otherwise its all still a fucking joke....

I would rather nobody votes Democrat. Not good for the country.
But you're trying to tell me that voting third party is the same as voting Democrat. So, which would you rather I do? Are they really the same?

Which it is. Remember the elephant eared midget that got us stuck with eight long years of Bill and Hilarity? That's why voting turd party is always a non starter.
OK, I'll vote Democrat then. Since it's just the same.

Dumbass.

But again, that's ridiculous.

Tell me, would you rather I vote Democrat than third party? Why or why not? What would the difference be?
I would think you would be wise enough to vote against this by any means necessary.
Does anyone sane actually vote for…..
10 million new illegals?
for hiring V.P.’s and Supreme Court Justices for their skin color and vaginas?
for ‘waiving‘ college tuitions?
for higher crime and lawlessness?
for higher taxes and a more invasive IRS?
for a weaponized DOJ and FBI?
for war around the world?
for $5-$6 fuel?
for 18% inflation?
for 7.75% interest rates?
for attacks on the 1st and 2nd A’s

I would think you would be wise enough to vote against this by any means necessary.
Does anyone sane actually vote for…..
10 million new illegals?
for hiring V.P.’s and Supreme Court Justices for their skin color and vaginas?
for ‘waiving‘ college tuitions?
for higher crime and lawlessness?
for higher taxes and a more invasive IRS?
for a weaponized DOJ and FBI?
for war around the world?
for $5-$6 fuel?
for 18% inflation?
for 7.75% interest rates?
for attacks on the 1st and 2nd A’s
Okay. Alright. I concede. You win. There's no point in wasting my vote. I'll vote Democrat. I don't really want to. But, as a favor to you, so I don't offend your deep dedication to the principle of voting for evil, I'll join you and vote for evil as well!

Feel better now?

Okay. Alright. I concede. You win. There's no point in wasting my vote. I'll vote Democrat. I don't really want to. But, as a favor to you, so I don't offend your deep dedication to the principle of voting for evil, I'll join you and vote for evil as well!

Feel better now?
I don’t know what kind of shit you’re on…but that game of pretend you play with yourself is quite facinating.

I don’t know what kind of shit you’re on…but that game of pretend you play with yourself is quite facinating.
I'm trying to point out the stupidity of blaming third-party voters for the shitty leaders that Ds and Rs keep electing. You should appreciate the fact that third-party voters will not be voting for Democrats. You could take it as half a victory.

Or, you could keep up your silly campaign shaming third-party voters, and push more and more of them into the Democrat's camp because of the disgraceful, twisted version of conservatism that you represent.

I don't do lesser-of-two-evils, but if I did, the kind of political persona you present here is exactly the kind of thing that would drive me to vote Democrat. You must realize that. Is it your intent?

Forum List

Back