CO2 helping to feed the planet

It's about catastrophic climate change Dell.

Your secondary issue is on account of higher crop yields due to genetic engineering, and conversely people starving in many regions due to lack of rain to grow the crops they depend on to survive.

You're only going to get the sympathies of my 'ice cream cone' kids on this one.
Arctic ice free? Check
Snow a thing of the past? Check
Statue of Liberty completely submerged? Check

AGW = (No evidence + Failed predictions)^nth

I have 2 daughters and am a step father to boys and girls. My pair of daughters are separated by 20 years and different moms. Both of their moms are dead.

I am not clear on the oldest daughters politics. My youngest daughter who is a Nurse says she is not involved. Her mom was a dependable JW and they shun politics.

My first wife and me at that time were Democrats. Why I was is my family was all Democrats.

I live in Idaho with my oldest step sons. HE is like me and is a Republican.
I am not clear as to my youngest daughters husband as to who he votes for or if he votes at all.
What my message here is don't mess up good family relations by digging them a hole to fight out of by being a pest over their politics.
I never do. They sometimes do.

You might have a developing Kidney problem suggest you get a check up read through the below link to see if it will help decide on what to do.

Cleveland Clinic

What is hyperkalemia?​

Hyperkalemia is a condition in which the potassium levels in your blood get too high.

What happens when potassium is high?​

You get potassium through the foods and drinks you consume. Normally, your kidneys remove extra potassium, which leaves your body through your urine (pee). But if you have too much potassium in your body, your kidneys may not be able to remove all of it, and it can build up in your blood. Too much potassium in your blood can damage your heart, make you feel palpitations and even cause a heart attack. You can’t always tell when your potassium levels are high.

How common is hyperkalemia?​

In the general U.S. population, hyperkalemia is rare. Medical experts estimate 2% to 3% of people have high potassium levels. However, you’re up to three times more likely to have hyperkalemia if you have chronic kidney disease (CKD). Over half of those who have CKD but don’t need dialysis eventually develop high potassium levels.

LINK
My kidneys are a problem. It is not dangerous yet, but the Doctors are watching it close and trying to treat the problem. They tell me kidneys do not improve.

Arctic ice free? Check
Snow a thing of the past? Check
Statue of Liberty completely submerged? Check

AGW = (No evidence + Failed predictions)^nth

Here is a nice link for a long list of prediction failures fully sourced on every article in the link, enjoy.

Failed Prediction Timeline​

LINK

Last edited:
Here is a nice link for a long list of prediction failures fully sourced on every article in the link, enjoy.

Failed Prediction Timeline​

LINK
Most of the denialists are trying to convince themselves that AGW and climate change are not happening. However, 'most' doesn't apply to this forum's members, on account of there being too many who can't think in deep enough terms to understand the facts.

While others, like our Ding for example, do understand and it results in him going on a learning binge with the purpose of finding enough negative evidence by bought and paid for science that can quiet his mind for the rest of the day. But his pseudo-science is never enough to allow him to stop throwing his frustration onto believers.

If it's not one source of frustration with these people, then religious beliefs throw another burden on their minds, with the struggle to believe the impossible fantasies of their religions.

My kidneys are a problem. It is not dangerous yet, but the Doctors are watching it close and trying to treat the problem. They tell me kidneys do not improve.
Actually kidneys do improve, but mostly improve from trauma. An illness? An accident? The kidneys can recover from shock.

However, if your doctor is capable of understanding then he/she will be relating to your specific case. Has there been any recent trauma or illness?

Most of the denialists are trying to convince themselves that AGW and climate change are not happening. However, 'most' doesn't apply to this forum's members, on account of there being too many who can't think in deep enough terms to understand the facts.

While others, like our Ding for example, do understand and it results in him going on a learning binge with the purpose of finding enough negative evidence by bought and paid for science that can quiet his mind for the rest of the day. But his pseudo-science is never enough to allow him to stop throwing his frustration onto believers.

If it's not one source of frustration with these people, then religious beliefs throw another burden on their minds, with the struggle to believe the impossible fantasies of their religions.
That is how fake information is spread.

Climate all over Earth is not magic. It changes. It is found to change by these elements. Not any of them are humans.

Climate components​

Meteorological station Kenyatta University Nairobie
Meteorological station Kenyatta University Nairobie
Image Credit: Anette Stumptner 2012
Climate components are describing in integrated manner the current weather and weather condition. Climate components are dynamic and change permanently; continuous measurement is necessary for defining and forecasting weather. They are:
  • Radiation
  • Air pressure
  • Humidity
  • Temperature
  • Wind speed and direction
  • Evapo-transpiration
  • Precipitation
  • Condensation
  • Cloud cover

Actually kidneys do improve, but mostly improve from trauma. An illness? An accident? The kidneys can recover from shock.

However, if your doctor is capable of understanding then he/she will be relating to your specific case. Has there been any recent trauma or illness?
Nothing to concern my doctors about.

My son says he has improved his kidneys. But I see my DO and a Nephrologist and am taking what they tell me seriously.

And a large number of us are not denialists at all but do not trust the catastrophic scenarios put out there by the climate religionists or believe human activity is responsible for the lion's share of warming. I still think the OP in my thread linked below is the sensible approach to climate change. Certainly seven billion extra people on Earth with most using modern technology, we can understand that can have affect on environment and maybe even overall climate.

But the draconian measures the climate religionists want to put on humankind would be thousands of times more costly and far more deadly to quality of life than anything likely to happen due to climate change.

High potassium levels could be from too low sodium ... but that easy your doctor would have caught ... so nevermind ... go ahead jack up the Mexican food, lots of peppers, lots of cheese ...

• Radiation
  • Air pressure
  • Humidity
  • Temperature
  • Wind speed and direction
  • Evapo-transpiration
  • Precipitation
  • Condensation
  • Cloud cover

Nice ... transpiration is biological ... and can effect climate ... this part of AGW Theory has been demonstrated ... deforestation doesn't just change temperature, it changes climate ... meaning it changes most all on that list ...

And a large number of us are not denialists at all but do not trust the catastrophic scenarios put out there by the climate religionists or believe human activity is responsible for the lion's share of warming. I still think the OP in my thread linked below is the sensible approach to climate change. Certainly seven billion extra people on Earth with most using modern technology, we can understand that can have affect on environment and maybe even overall climate.

But the draconian measures the climate religionists want to put on humankind would be thousands of times more costly and far more deadly to quality of life than anything likely to happen due to climate change.

You're a partial believer, who at least doesn't believe in the lion's share, and the modern technology bit, etc....................... Nobody can work with that sort of qualification (s).

High potassium levels could be from too low sodium ... but that easy your doctor would have caught ... so nevermind ... go ahead jack up the Mexican food, lots of peppers, lots of cheese ...

Nice ... transpiration is biological ... and can effect climate ... this part of AGW Theory has been demonstrated ... deforestation doesn't just change temperature, it changes climate ... meaning it changes most all on that list ...
I have read you quite a bit. I can't define your actual views. Climate is what is always discussed. Climate is measured in 30 year sections. A baby is an adult man in one climate span. I posted what science calls climate. You talked about men again. Men doing what? Can the baby in my example truly change climate? When the alarmists scream over climate, they confine their claims to temperature. They totally ignore the many causes of climate and try to assign blame. Does it help their cause?

You're a partial believer, who at least doesn't believe in the lion's share, and the modern technology bit, etc....................... Nobody can work with that sort of qualification (s).
How long must we wait for the alarmist doom and gloom to arrive? We have had this same discussion thousands of times and let the politicians gun us down. Biden can't fix climate. No human on this planet can fix climate. I used to ask them long ago when they started these claims, why have you made man in charge of climate. I wish I still had some of those goofy answers they gave to me.

How long must we wait for the alarmist doom and gloom to arrive?
Some of the doom and gloom is already arriving. Crops are failing for lack of water and sea levels are rising to drive people out of their homes.

What are you?

1. Will you say 'is not, is not'?
or
2. Will you ask for proof?
We have had this same discussion thousands of times and let the politicians gun us down. Biden can't fix climate. No human on this planet can fix climate. I used to ask them long ago when they started these claims, why have you made man in charge of climate. I wish I still had some of those goofy answers they gave to me.

Some of the doom and gloom is already arriving. Crops are failing for lack of water and sea levels are rising to drive people out of their homes.
Climate is measured over 30 year spans. Surely you would have been pleased to prove your own claims are accurate. So fire away.

Climate is measured over 30 year spans.
No.
Surely you would have been pleased to prove your own claims are accurate. So fire away.
You're not looking for answers and that's because you're a confirmed denialist.

But you're at least pretending to ask and so that's not asking me to start at zero. On which of my claims would you like to hear some evidence?

I have read you quite a bit. I can't define your actual views. Climate is what is always discussed. Climate is measured in 30 year sections. A baby is an adult man in one climate span. I posted what science calls climate. You talked about men again. Men doing what? Can the baby in my example truly change climate? When the alarmists scream over climate, they confine their claims to temperature. They totally ignore the many causes of climate and try to assign blame. Does it help their cause?

I sure don't remember saying climate is measure in 30 year increments ... 100 year minimum and then we need to be very very careful ... whatever truths we tease out of these 100 year averages need to be true over 10,000 year averages ...

30 years is weather ... or should I say these averages are contaminated with the dynamics of the system ... and are not to be trusted ... for this reason, Dr Chris Landsea was kicked off the IPCC ... one of the world's foremost experts in hurricane intensity and frequency ...

There's truths to be learned looking at climate over 10,000,000 year intervals as well ...

No.

You're not looking for answers and that's because you're a confirmed denialist.

But you're at least pretending to ask and so that's not asking me to start at zero. On which of my claims would you like to hear some evidence?
Oh fucking boy, I had not attacked you. But your reply is the prevailing attack tactic.
I am asking for answers. To your remarks. If I was a believer in the alarm theory, does it matter if I am seeking your proof?

Now I must both engage in a fight you made just to finish what you want discussed. Why are you so ardent a supporter for the political view man creates climate?

I have proven here on this forum that things like the Sun, the Ocean, the land, the elevations, things like lakes create climate. So why do you think the opposite happens?

I sure don't remember saying climate is measure in 30 year increments ... 100 year minimum and then we need to be very very careful ... whatever truths we tease out of these 100 year averages need to be true over 10,000 year averages ...

30 years is weather ... or should I say these averages are contaminated with the dynamics of the system ... and are not to be trusted ... for this reason, Dr Chris Landsea was kicked off the IPCC ... one of the world's foremost experts in hurricane intensity and frequency ...

There's truths to be learned looking at climate over 10,000,000 year intervals as well ...
I judge you never admitted what science calls climate by admitting it is measured in science as 30 year periods to qualify as climate. Climate definitely lasts longer than 30 years so I speak of minimums as decided by scientists. It is not my definition.

Hurricanes are short, cover small areas and are not long lasting to the point they are climate. Even the paths vary a hell of a lot.

Forum List

Back