Propaganda continues: Warm temperatures recorded last month.

CrazyTrader55

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.
The media will never let up in their quest to get YOU - Middle Class American - to give up your freedoms.

The media will never let up in their quest to get YOU - Middle Class American - to give up your freedoms.

They copy and paste this every month each year, substituting the name of the month.

So far it’s been a chilly spring in Arizona.

Why would media want to give up Free Press? ... and why would they try if no one's paying them? ...

Media lies for profit ... they have no other motivation ... frankly, it's a bit naive to think otherwise ...

My parents’ local rag newspaper runs at least 2 AP WIRE GLOBAL WARMING ARTICLES EVERY DAY.

It is a grift. Give the Dems money and they will stop the world from changing.

If the Dems were around in the times of Pangea……the earth would still have Pangea.

1715175718925.jpeg

Not on the DEMS WATCH! NO AFTER. THEY WOULD HAVE STOPPED THE CHANGE. EARTH MUST NEVER CHANGE! 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Last edited:
Can we hurry up and get these sea levels to rise. Im still waiting to do some sight casting for specks and reds off the porch. Lets all burn more tires.

What is the elevation of New Orleans?

Name: New Orleans topographic map, elevation, terrain.

Location: New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana, United States (29.86548 -90.13993 30.19947 -89.62518)

Average elevation: 3 ft

Minimum elevation: -20 ft

Maximum elevation: 98 ft

OMG, MOST PEOPLE FROM NEW ORLEANS MUST BE SWIMMING.

Many parts of NAWLINS are below sea level.

MAGA‘s fault for sure.

No climate change, eh?

Answer me this, why is it that it is only May and this was me in my back yard yesterday in the US?

1715179831863.png

My horse I was riding on with no name died of thirst.

They get blind sided every year in May. Like out of the blue it just gets warmer. Completely unexpected and impossible to predict such things.

I always wondered how they get these figures. Do they factor in every single spot on the planet or do they select only a certain few cities to determine the world's temps?

The earth is about 4 1/2 billion years old. Accurate weather record keeping only goes back about 150 years. A rogue asteroid or another Ice Age is a bigger threat. Enjoy the nice weather and try your extortion game on China or Russia. The U.S. has enough to worry about with a doddering old fool in charge.

I don't see a polar bear clinging to it......
We only had an issue and that was with Hunter Biden. He illegally trespassed onto our property, and then jumped onto the white rock like a polar bear clinging to an iceberg for dear life, as began to snort the ice and snow as fast and hard as he could.

Must like the smell of snow is all I can guess.

Forum List

Back