Zone1 Change is Afoot

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Most noticeable in urban areas where population density is higher, but the change is happening. Personally, it was about ten years ago that I started noticing more and more couples strolling about hand in hand who were "mixed" racially (for whatever that made up bullshit term is worth). Now even in traditionally not so diverse New Hampshire I notice more and more "mixed" families pushing baby carriages around. Not good or bad, just how it is. People are people. In the absence of physical, legal or social barriers, people of all sorts will get together eventually.

Back in the day, marrying outside of ones religion was considered a mixed marriage and looked down upon by some.

Back in the day, marrying outside of ones religion was considered a mixed marriage and looked down upon by some.
When my grandfather was a young man, an Irish kid marrying an Italian girl would have blown up both families. Times change.

In my own family, my generation was the first to have anyone in it who was not of 100% Irish heritage. One brother married an Italian American, another married a Jewish woman, a cousin married a black woman from South America. We're just starting to mix it up, USA style.

Most noticeable in urban areas where population density is higher, but the change is happening. Personally, it was about ten years ago that I started noticing more and more couples strolling about hand in hand who were "mixed" racially (for whatever that made up bullshit term is worth). Now even in traditionally not so diverse New Hampshire I notice more and more "mixed" families pushing baby carriages around. Not good or bad, just how it is. People are people. In the absence of physical, legal or social barriers, people of all sorts will get together eventually.

I have noticed a long time ago when mixed races were a thing. Cincinnati had a couple just across the street and we played with the kids as if nothing was different, because it was America, where the melting pot of civility was great. Then the progs got in, and made America where some people were more privileged than others.

Part of the change of times is that nowadays people barely notice when they see a "mixed" family. The only people who seem to care about it anymore are the few numbskulls on this site who cry about Cheerios commercials.

Gotta love America!
1655387316296.png

Doesn't his fly in the face of the liberal mantra that diversity is our strength?

Forum List

Back