Black Women & White Men

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
More black women are now dating white men. The reasons they give are very interesting.

The percent of interracial couples has been increasing for a long time. The reasons butthurt conservatives give for being mad about it are not very interesting.
It has nothing to do with being either liberal or conservative. I am conservative and have dated a black woman.

Who cares? I have dated white women and if a back woman wants to date a white man, I say go for it. There doesn't have to be a reason other than straight up attraction and what some right wing conservatve wants to present as evidence in order to post some racist claims about black men is irrelevant.

I have dated white women and if a back woman wants to date a white man, I say go for it. There doesn't have to be a reason other than straight up attraction and what some right wing conservatve wants to present as evidence in order to post some racist claims about black men is irrelevant.
What racist claims?

Thugs will make her life a living hell when they find out. She better be rich, employed and living far out from the street vermin.
Good point in that she has to move far away from other black men; especially the poor, and inner city, and thuggish ones.

I've noticed black females dating and marrying more white males who are international; from other countries... China, Japan, India, etc... per the wedding videos on youtube.

I think a black female with a black man now days is not good. Black men culturally and religiously mistreat black women. Black women are not safe around black men. Not to mention value. A black woman will never be valued by a black man. I cannot think of one good reason a black woman should ever be with a black man in this day and time-not one.

Black men make the lives of black women horrible. Men of other races treat black women much better. Black men are least likely to be decent enough to marry a black female.

Last edited:
The percent of interracial couples has been increasing for a long time. The reasons butthurt conservatives give for being mad about it are not very interesting.
It pisses Liberals off when they see a white couple in TV commercials.
They write angry racist letters to the advertisers.

As a general proposition, "white" men do not find Black women attractive. The exceptions are generally Black women who do everything imaginable to look "white," and succeed. I haven't checked recently, but crime statistics did not even track Black women raped by "white" men. It just didn't happen.

Accordingly, the number of Black woman/"white" man couples could be exploding if it went from 2 to 8. The actual numbers are microscopic.

Could it be that everyone is unattractive?

The white man is unattractive, white women are unattractive, Asians, Hispanics, Blacks, are all unattractive as a whole.

Now that everyone is ugly as a dog, what next??? What gets factored in when there is no one attractive in the world?

What reasons are you hearing?

Forum List

Back