Black Women & White Men

I've noticed black females dating and marrying more white males who are international; from other countries... China, Japan, India, etc... per the wedding videos on youtube.

I think a black female with a black man now days is not good. Black men culturally and religiously mistreat black women. Black women are not safe around black men. Not to mention value. A black woman will never be valued by a black man. I cannot think of one good reason a black woman should ever be with a black man in this day and time-not one.

Black men make the lives of black women horrible. Men of other races treat black women much better. Black men are least likely to be decent enough to marry a black female.
My black girlfriend felt more respected by me than with any black guy she ever dated.

White guys are winning in these relationships. You never see white dudes with an ugly black woman, they are always dimes. It pisses off black guys too that's why they call these BW coons, sell outs, bed wench etc.

White guys are winning in these relationships. You never see white dudes with an ugly black woman, they are always dimes. It pisses off black guys too that's why they call these BW coons, sell outs, bed wench etc.
Black men can't handle the fact that black women would prefer a white guy.

1714351713964.png

Forum List

Back