Beware of Hollywood's New Obsession with the Bible..

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
OK. Preamble necessary here. I happen to know of one of the founders of GLAAD, the infamous Hollywood propaganda unit dedicated doggedly to promoting all things LGBT. This man oddly has the same last name as one of Obama's gay high ranking officials in proximity to children. Nuff said.

This man studied for years under a cult that espoused sorcery. Not the role-playing type or with funny hats and scepters. An ancient form of sorcery that has at its heart the careful and intricate manipulation of perception in others. The more flawed practitioners of which there are scores, practice the active herding of the human psyche, singular or collective, to achieve a goal for power's sake.

This fool helped launch GLAAD and therefore it must be suspect at least of practicing the same type of manipulation. Lo and behold they're not even shy about stating it openly on their website and various propaganda materials. They exist to promote gayness to every fold of society. But any examination of what "gayness" actually is or where it comes from ist verboten. Ask any actor or actress in Hollywood how powerful GLAAD is in sculpting scripts for public consumption/absorption/mesmerization. They will tell you that if you're not on board with the GLAAD agenda, you don't work. The formula is that simple. Add to that the recent multiple purchases by gay interests of many cable TV networks and you have an information/propaganda monopoly that is iron clad. "Feel the rainbow. Taste the rainbow"...

This all unfolded about 30 or so years ago. Fast forward to today. Now as the moral normal folks begin to become panicked about what they wrongfully believe is a "sudden influx of deviant influences" into their lives and politics, their kids' schools etc., they are starting to push back citing 1st Amendment rights [religion] as their reasons to object legally. And right as this is happening and the LGBT coordinated voices are crying foul about it, suddenly we have Hollywood, of all places, cranking out a new slew of religious films.

I know how the gig goes so let me explain to you what I happen to know is going on. The Gay Agenda's media arm is up to these things:

1. "Tactfully" at first mythify the Old Testament only. Leave the New Testament out of it for now.

2. Insert the normal Hollywood trumped up sensationalism in this mythifying process.

3. By association of other unbelievable flicks and mythology plastered into media, denigrate the Old Testament as silly, absurd etc.

4. Add some subliminal or suggestive "gay scenes" throughout. Increase the amount as the next 5-10 years unfolds.

5. Begin to treat the New Testament the same way. Insert more scenes of Jesus approving of not just gay people, but the gay lifestyle [very important yet subtle distinction].

6. Take on the story of Sodom and Jude 1 and completely skew it to mean that God didn't disapprove of men lying with men. God disapproved of men lying with animals or something that isn't gay.

7. Continue the active redacting of the Bible to favor the Agenda until a new generation has never been to church and only relies upon the silver screen to get "the whole story on Christianity".

8. Send a strong message to the Vatican via blackmail that they'd better not make a fuss whilel this is going on. Unseat a Pope if they have to....oh...wait...they already did that.

9. Finally "vote out" christianity or even religion at all to have rights as superior to secular law with the new indoctrinated generation.

10. Bury religion after its last gasp. Use old abandoned churches as "bi-curious" party houses for teens & tweens to come and party at. [Ok, I improvised that last part, but you get the idea..]

In short, the new obsession with religious themes in Hollywood is an active, purposeful and aggressive [and you will find] sustained intent to completely redact the Bible, to ridicule it specifically and by extension the people who use it to reference their guidance in religion. It is the final battle in the war on religion.

It's very important for regular people to understand that as this attack is going on, religion is very vulnerable. The Bible is after all riddled with "disbelievable" almost Hollywood-sounding sensationalist stories. This will be a cake-walk for GLAAD.

The remedy I would suggest is for pastors and other christians and people with just a basic moral structure to focus on one point: That religion is an abstract concept that cannot be depicted. It's the reason the muslims get so riled about any depiction of Muhammed and Muhammed's desire to not be depicted. I think Jesus had many sayings similar but the Roman Catholic church decided to diefy him and create a marriage of pagan relics and rituals to the abstract core..thus adulterating the pure message...I digress...

Anyway, religion is the framework for mankind.. It is the grease in the hub of the wheel of humanity. Without it we are quicklly reduced to a bunch of selfish/grappling apes and we descend into the most abusive animal mess around. Dogs wouldn't even give us the time of day where we would be heading without a framework. Without that abstract structure that keeps us considering others besides ourselves in this complex human society we live in.

Without that grease the wheel will still seem to turn for a few more revolutions. But it will reach a friction point very quickly after that and suddenly it will sieze. At that point, society will predictably collapse. As we have seen in our history books time and time again. At the point where people become self-centered and turn their backs on an abstract higher power that they look to and strive to be like but never quite achieve [the beef is in the striving], you can set your stopwatch as to how many more days that society has intact.

Just saying.

Last edited:
You nutters get nuttier every day. All you preach is more and more hate but this is just plain weird. I'm surprised that some of you work up enough nerve to even come out from under your bed.

It isn't weird. Furthermore if one does one's homework on names, places and events, one will find the hard facts back it up.

Telling the truth doesn't require crawling out under one's bed. But it does take nerve. Thanks for the compliments. I only stumbled upon these breadcrumbs while pursuing another interest. The internet is a small world too as it turns out. I can't believe that way back in the 90s I stumbled into one of the kingpins of the LGBT propaganda unit and had the opportunity to gain an extremely keen insight and very long exposure [interacted with him and his cronies for a couple of years almost every day] to the "methodology" behind him.

That's the weird part. But what I'm telling you about their methods is not false at all. There are books written about it. But I'll let you discover those on your own too.

I got to know him/them. I know what they're up to. I can guarantee you that.

Last edited:
You're nothing but a lower case version of Gismo. Just another coward, terrified of your won sexuality.

Hate and fear - that's all you post.

You talk of posting "hard facts" but never do.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

Gismo isn't real. He is a personality created to cause revulsion to the christian faith by an extreme example. He probably lives in the Castro District and will some day get an emmy award for his performance. This would be perfectly in keeping with what I know about the role-playing thing and this concerted long-running effort to sway public opinion.

Be careful folks. "The inner circle" has more tricks up their sleeves than a dog has fleas and they are very flexible. Very adaptable. A thing most christians aren't. It will take a strong resolve and a strong stomach and brutal inner honesty to defeat them. But don't let that scare you. There are plenty of people who qualify.

Last edited:
Hold on now

1-6 is kind of believable. Hollywood is interested in the Bible and have been so since they started producing films. Think about it, it does contain fantastical stories. Some of them end well, and it is a part of our Classic literature.

Also, there is a "Gay Agenda" whose whole purpose is to normalize the public views and reactions towards homosexuality. No, this is not a conspiracy theory, but an actual fact spearheaded by the gay community and there friends. They are doing this in order to end discrimination against them.

Now, on the other hand, 8-10 sounds like twilight zone non-sense.

Unseat a Pope? If the Catholic congregation can't do it, how does a group that endorses a "sin" to Catholics do this?

Vote out Christianity? We can't get rid of Scientology nor Satanism yet the op thinks the elimination of Christianity through a popular vote is possible? I say Israel will vote out Judaism before that happens...

Bury all religion? One thing I can say about religion is that it teaches people on how to live their lives. As long as humans are born ignorant. religion will continue to exist. Of course, it is possible that religions with fantastical,yet unprovable claims(like miracles) may cease to exist. But that is so far in the future that there is no need to speculate about it.

Sorry, but this topic venture into the highly improbable due to a few sensational claims.

NOT TO WORRY it's just hollywood raising dead genres from the grave....
guess most of you are too young to remember all the big screen biblical epics of the fifties...
do names like ben hur or the ten commandments ring a bell?
hollywood will make as many faith based films as money can buy. it's a fad, when people get tired of being preached at and hollywood starts losing revenue...it will stop ..

You nutters get nuttier every day. All you preach is more and more hate but this is just plain weird. I'm surprised that some of you work up enough nerve to even come out from under your bed.

Really?? so the movie Noah didn't depart in a major way then how it is described in the bible?

Did it or did it not?

Really?? so the movie Noah didn't depart in a major way then how it is described in the bible?

Did it or did it not?

There are a couple of re-telling of Noah on film(I think Disney even got into the act)

So which one are you referring to? I really want to see a bad depiction of Noah's Ark. I mean really, how can you mess up the Re-telling of Noah's Ark?

if for one second that you think that films produced for profit are 100% accurate in history and of liturgy, you're wrong...

Did it or did it not?

There are a couple of re-telling of Noah on film(I think Disney even got into the act)

So which one are you referring to? I really want to see a bad depiction of Noah's Ark. I mean really, how can you mess up the Re-telling of Noah's Ark?

The lates depiction,is very different then the narration in the bible.

It's the timing of this latest obsession of Hollywoods + the LGBT ramping up the rhetoric against christians and christianity in general that is the difference between old trends in Bible themed films of the past and those of today.

It is as I've said. Mark my words.

It's the timing of this latest obsession of Hollywoods + the LGBT ramping up the rhetoric against christians and christianity in general that is the difference between old trends in Bible themed films of the past and those of today.

So Judah Ben Hur really drank from a gourd of water brought to him by Jesus??

the rhetoric has been and unless there's a sea change in christian "thinking" always will be on the christian side.
there are millions of lgbt christians..

the most conservative estimate for the percentage of gays and lesbians in the population, which is 3.5 %, that means that there are, at the very least, 8 million gay and lesbian Christians in the United States alone. If the percentage is 4%, then the figure is 10 million.

There are at least 8 million gay and lesbian Christians in the U.S.

Gay and lesbian Christians are only outnumbered by the Roman Catholic Church (68 million) and the Southern Baptist Convention (16 million).

There are more gay and lesbian Christian than there are members of the United Methodist Church (7.7 million), the Mormon church (6 million), Church of God in Christ (5.5 million), the National Baptist Convention, U.S.A. (5 million), the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (4.5 million), the National Baptist Convention of America, Inc., (3.5 million), the Assemblies of God (2.9 million), the Presbyterian Church U.S.A. (2.8 million), or the African Methodist Episcopal Church (2.5 million). There are another 13 denominations between 2.5 million and 1 million.

How Many Gay and Lesbian Christians are there in the U.S.? | Bible-Thumping Liberal

and moses looked like charlton heston!

and moses looked like charlton heston!

Let my people glow, after they discovered that rubbing the abdomen of a firefly on their faces would allow them to see each other at night during the Jews escape from Egypt...

Forum List

Back