Zone1 Actor Brian Cox Calls Christians Stupid, Says Bible is “One Of The Worst Books Ever

The fool has said, I know not God

Some actors are venturing out of hollywood to places they can practice their faith.

wonder why the gwp would put this from an unknown actor with a failed marrriage on his resume

The whole book is full of dirty Zionist Jews.

That is why Rashib Talib, who goes by the nickname October 7th, has called for the arrest of the author of this book called the Bible.

If we discovered the Bible from Native Americans Cox would think it was really cool or something to consider. It's either we were created or we evolved from magic space dust that fell to Earth. When planets are formed they are of course void of any life.

“I mean, the propaganda goes right the way back… the Bible is one of the worst books ever. For me, from my point of view,” the Succession star declared, as he proceeded to elaborate, “Because it starts with the idea that Adam’s rib, you know, that out of Adam’s rib this woman was created — and they’ll believe it because they’re stupid enough.”

If we discovered the Bible from Native Americans Cox would think it was really cool or something to consider. It's either we were created or we evolved from magic space dust that fell to Earth. When planets are formed they are of course void of any life.

“I mean, the propaganda goes right the way back… the Bible is one of the worst books ever. For me, from my point of view,” the Succession star declared, as he proceeded to elaborate, “Because it starts with the idea that Adam’s rib, you know, that out of Adam’s rib this woman was created — and they’ll believe it because they’re stupid enough.”
Watching a New Zealand tv show and they started mocking Christian beliefs. The native Māori have an interesting religion, but I’ve never even crossed my mind to mock them for it, I chose to learn about it instead so I know where they are coming from.

No way any entertainment industry person will mock anything except Christianity because they know their inside click gets off on it and nobody is going to saw off their head.

Funny when a Dimtard lectures on stupidity.

Agreeing with the interviewer, who brings up that people need to believe in the Bible, Cox explains, “They need it but they don’t need to be told lies. They need some kind of truth and that is not the truth. It is not the truth, it’s a mythology.”

I cant disagree.
I mean, these are the same people that have cannibalistic rituals, and believe in magic and fairy tales.
But I dont think Christians are stupid. They just believe in silly shit.

Yet he believes there was nothing, then bang everything!

A fine top class actor with a classical background and a string of major awards --- Film , Theatre and TV .

He simply expresses a view which is shared my many and in increasing numbers .

Of course Cultists are affronted but that is something they will have to endure more and more as old fashioned and ingrained ways of thinking are reborn and revitalised .
2Cor 10:12

Some actors are venturing out of hollywood to places they can practice their faith.

wonder why the gwp would put this from an unknown actor with a failed marrriage on his resume

Looks like he never read the Koran.

God--My Creator
Jesus Christ--My Savior
Brian Cox--....who?

Forum List

Back