Zone1 Actor Brian Cox Calls Christians Stupid, Says Bible is “One Of The Worst Books Ever

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
The fool has said, I know not God

Some actors are venturing out of hollywood to places they can practice their faith.

wonder why the gwp would put this from an unknown actor with a failed marrriage on his resume

That Love your neighbor stuff is pathetic.

Some actors are venturing out of hollywood to places they can practice their faith.

wonder why the gwp would put this from an unknown actor with a failed marrriage on his resume

Who?

Greg

He's a dique from what I read, but I still haven't head of him until here.

Greg

He’s a very brave man for attacking Christians. Too easy and safe mocking Muslims.

A fine top class actor with a classical background and a string of major awards --- Film , Theatre and TV .

He simply expresses a view which is shared my many and in increasing numbers .

Of course Cultists are affronted but that is something they will have to endure more and more as old fashioned and ingrained ways of thinking are reborn and revitalised .

a millennia of redits Marc, starting with the council of Nicaea through the inquisitions .....~S~
Even before 325AD, when that interfering bully Paul and thicko Peter started laying down early Church thinking .

And I wonder what blame should be attached to the Essene Monk's elder brother , James , who insisted on totally ignoring Jesus' wishes ?

Even before 325AD, when that interfering bully Paul and thicko Peter started laying down early Church thinking .

They all went in different directions spreading their version of the 'word' Lu

iirc most were martyred including James

the Romans eventually assimilated christians like they did anyone within their empire, as long as one paid Rome taxes you were in

Apparently feeding them to lions in coliseums became a bore .....

And so the edits began, just how much editing was done is conjecture, yet a major benchmark was the dead sea scrolls appearing , which the Vatican had kittens over

1715163966003.png

~S~

A fine top class actor with a classical background and a string of major awards --- Film , Theatre and TV .

He simply expresses a view which is shared my many and in increasing numbers .

Of course Cultists are affronted but that is something they will have to endure more and more as old fashioned and ingrained ways of thinking are reborn and revitalised .
Shared by many, in increasing numbers, just like the Bible predicted!

Forum List

Back