Antisemite Omar Refers to Jewish Students as Pro-Genocide or Anti-Genocide

relying on her? LOL
You really need to study up on this

you look foolish.

So we have a Middle-Eastern conflict in which one of the sides has a written charter that seeks to eliminate (kill or expel) all members of the other side, and American Leftists whine that the target of this charter is engaging in a genocidal action.

One hates to use the word, "stupid," but can they not see that not every conflict can be shoe-horned into the paradigm of "Oppressor vs Oppressed"?

Of course you are right .

But one group here are hospitable, friendly people and the other are grabbing , cunning , deceitful and two faced .
We need to make an exception of the latter to set up a lovely future mod
el .
Chip them and fill up the Gobi desert .

Um, yeah, especially when we attacked Iraq, killed 1 million Iraqs, completely on a lie.

Cheney and Bush should be sent to the ICC for war crimes.
We realize our flaws now. How about you getting with it? We are tired of manipulations. It's just that the movers and shakers are not.

Again, we are going by the UN definition, that targeting an ethnic or religious group constitutes genocide.

What is going on in Gaza is genocide.
Israel is not targeting Palestinians they are hunting down Hamas... and the UN's version of genocide is not what you claim... so you are on lie number four today....
Genocide...
the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group

Again if you have to lie you are on the wrong side...
Why did you leave out the word deliberate???
Because it blows your lie apart....

You make me sick... I use to think you were at least honest but you have blown that right out of the water today....

That ignorant Somalian skinny who fucked her brother has no room to talk about anyone.

SOMALIAN is the operative word----genocidal----AL SHABAAB--- the enlightened youth of Somalia make regular forays into
Kenya for the glorious purpose of killing random hindus and
christians----a highly regarded activity in SOMALIA

Just how willing are Democrats to allow a blatant antisemite like Omar to continue spreading her Jew-hate - and to demonize Jews?

In her latest slur against Jews, she refers to Jewish students as being pro-genocide if they support Israel. This talk of “genocide” is a blatant lie being used to ramp up antisemitism even more, and increase the hatred for innocent Jewish students who are already being assaulted, bullied, and blocked from attending class.

Are Democrats, and that includes Biden, so desperate for the antisemitic vote that they allow such a horrific statement to be made - especially a day after Biden says he will not stand for antisemitism?

The actions of the Israeli state demand condemnation.

This is why an international arrest warrant for Netanyahu will be issued shortly.

most of the people being killed are civilians.

Genocide.
Hamas are civilians. The several thousand

Genocide.
Hamas people are ALL civilians. The several thousand terrorists who crossed the border into Israel on October 7, 2023 were ALL
CIVILIANS---none wore a military uniform of any country's military.
The men who shoved the muzzles of guns into the vaginas were
ALL CIVILIANS. In fact---the people who "did something" on
9-11-01 were ALL CIVILIANS.

Hamas are civilians. The several thousand

Hamas people are ALL civilians. The several thousand terrorists who crossed the border into Israel on October 7, 2023 were ALL
CIVILIANS---none wore a military uniform of any country's military.
The men who shoved the muzzles of guns into the vaginas were
ALL CIVILIANS. In fact---the people who "did something" on
9-11-01 were ALL CIVILIANS.
Are you going to claim the 14,000 Children slaughtered by the Zionist Squatters are Hamas, too? Or that they needed to be killed before they grew up to be Hamas?

Fuck off, you twat!

Are you going to claim the 14,000 Children slaughtered by the Zionist Squatters are Hamas, too? Or that they needed to be killed before they grew up to be Hamas?

Fuck off, you twat!
the subject was CIVILIANS-----of course the 'things' killed on
October 7 were not 'civilians' ----they were joooos--infant
joos young jooos old joooos raped joooos mutilated jooos-- --not civilians

Actually, by the UN's own definition of genocide as applied to Serbian leaders brought before the ICC, Israel is engaging in genocide in Gaza.

According to the Convention, genocide is a crime that can take place both in times of war as well as in times of peace. The definition contained in Article II of the Convention describes genocide as a crime committed with the intent to destroy a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group, in whole or in part. I

Prove it.

No, it just doesn't qualify as genocide, because the goal was never to drive all the Jews out of Israel.

The goal of the attack on Gaza is to drive all the Palestinians out of Gaza- ethnic cleansing- which is genocide under the UN definition.

Oh please!!

Of course they want to drive Jews out of Israel! Even today, Hamas has stated they do not want a 'two-state' solution! Get a fucking clue!

Genocide.
Another lie... my God man... where do you get this BS... they are not carpet bombing or targeting any place where they know there to be civilians held up... even if it means bad guys get away... you are just plain wrong about this being a genocide.... words mean things and just calling this genocide doesn't make it so....

the subject was CIVILIANS-----of course the 'things' killed on
October 7 were not 'civilians' ----they were joooos--infant
joos young jooos old joooos raped joooos mutilated jooos-- --not civilians

No, they were invaders and occupiers.

Stick your hands in a hornet's nest, expect to get stung.

Let's leave aside who was responsible for the mess, or who is in the right or wrong. Why would any person with a lick of sense want to live next to people who want to murder them?

If one of my neighbors came up to me tomorrow and say, "Hey, Joe, we really don't want you in this neighborhood, and we are going to start strapping bombs onto little Timmy to try to get rid of you!" my first inclination would be to call a realtor and get the hell out of there.

No, they were invaders and occupiers.

Stick your hands in a hornet's nest, expect to get stung.

Let's leave aside who was responsible for the mess, or who is in the right or wrong. Why would any person with a lick of sense want to live next to people who want to murder them?

If one of my neighbors came up to me tomorrow and say, "Hey, Joe, we really don't want you in this neighborhood, and we are going to start strapping bombs onto little Timmy to try to get rid of you!" my first inclination would be to call a realtor and get the hell out of there.
thanks for your concern.

Forum List

Back