What's new

Which emotions/expressions do you read from my eyes/face?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
Website
twitter.com
I think that is a interesting topic, i did once a test as FBI profiler, you could test yourself if you can read emotions etc.... and guess what the character is like, i dont remember if i scored well... but you can try too... you can post your own pictures too and others read you...

I think despite looking serious into the camera and trying to look intimidating, i think i see a underlying "weakness", "insecurity", "shyness", "fear"

I see the same eyes biden has.
That thousand yard stare is impossible to miss.
My Mother God Bless Her soul had the same look when Her dementia was in its final stage.

I think that is a interesting topic, i did once a test as FBI profiler, you could test yourself if you can read emotions etc.... and guess what the character is like, i dont remember if i scored well... but you can try too... you can post your own pictures too and others read you...

I think despite looking serious into the camera and trying to look intimidating, i think i see a underlying "weakness", "insecurity", "shyness", "fear"

You have to pee.

Ever heard of the "Occulus Caesar"?

It is years ago that i first time heard it and read the definition, but now in google and dictionaries i cannot find anymore the meaning of "occulus caesar" i found some youtube accounts who call themselfes "occulus caesar" that is latin and literally means "look/eye of caesar/emperor" but years ago i read in middle ages it was considered to be a "fierce intimidating warrior look" and typically associated with blue/grey light eyes and germanics eventhough the real julius caesar had black eyes....

Anyone ever heard of it and can confirm?

You are an extremely sad person ,Mortuary .
Your future bodes badly unless you do the hardest thing possible -- change yourself .

'future' ?
Appreciate his Present is far from comfortable -- every post of his tells us that , even though he probably has no such inkling .
But his eyes clearly indicate a troubled future, as any older soul can immediately identify.
imho

Great look Mort. Now you need to top that look off with some big hoop ear rings, and some sort of medalion on a gold chain. All the boys will want to dance with you then.

The insane eyes of a lifelong rapist/masturbator and service station attendant after shitting his pants.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom