What Is A "Shell Company"?

For one example, YOU can open an LLC to hide your identity if you are investing in Real Estate, and it quite ok and legal. You can also use an LLC to pass money through without your name being attached, but Im not quite sure of the details as to when it is legal or illegal, though its common knowledge that these shell companies are sometimes used to launder money.

I havnt been keeping up with how many shell companies Hunter supposedly owns, but..... if he had 20 of them and is bringing in money internationally, then its worth investigating. I could see a scenario where if a person is bringing in millions of dollars, you would'nt want all that money flowing through one company because it would draw attention. You might spread it out over 20 different LLCs
Right, a company where a guy like Biden, using one of his fake names, I think it was Tiny Johnson.....can hide all his illegal millions.

Is this your way of saying you have no idea what a shell company is?
Only to weak minded people. Thus, your confusion.

A shell company, as the name pretty fairly suggests, is a “company” in name only. It is just a “shell” of a company.

Think of a Brandon Crime Family LLC. Now think of what “service” it provides or what product it makes and sells. And when you grasp that it has no product and offers no actual services, you can grasp that it is just a shell. It’s hollow.

Oh. It may have a purpose. And it might offer a kind of service. Access to those with power. But no actual and legitimate or legal service.

I havnt been keeping up with how many shell companies Hunter supposedly owns, but..... if he had 20 of them and is bringing in money internationally, then its worth investigating.
Trump has 500 shell companies. Is that worth investigating?

A "shell" company is a company that has no ongoing business operations, products or services. But let's give the Bidens the benefit of the doubt. They could clear this up easily by producing the list of employees working for each of their companies, their profit/loss statements, and payroll information. All 20 of them.
Fourth amendment be damned, right?

Should Trump produce the list of employees working for his 500 shell companies, their profit/loss statements and payroll information. All 500 of them?

its what they used the companies for thats bad,,

do you know what business they did other than launder money??
Do you have evidence of money laundering?

No. You don't. You just heard "20 shell companies" and inferred wrongdoing as your propagandists intended.

This is what I mean when I say people like you have no clue.

It's a fake company set up to launder money. Trump built things and bought and sold real estate. Hunter is a reformed junkie with nothing to trade and Joe never had a real job in his life. Where did the millions come from?
I am saddened your propagandists have kept this information from you.

Only to weak minded people. Thus, your confusion.

A shell company, as the name pretty fairly suggests, is a “company” in name only. It is just a “shell” of a company.

Think of a Brandon Crime Family LLC. Now think of what “service” it provides or what product it makes and sells. And when you grasp that it has no product and offers no actual services, you can grasp that it is just a shell. It’s hollow.

Oh. It may have a purpose. And it might offer a kind of service. Access to those with power. But no actual and legitimate or legal service.
Similar to the Clinton "Foundation".

he has 500 companies,,

is there any specific one you have a problem with that we should investigate and why??
Is there a specific Hunter Biden shell company you have a problem with that we should investigate, and why?

Trump has used "shell companies" for his business in China, too. Thought you should know.

Do you have evidence of money laundering?

No. You don't. You just heard "20 shell companies" and inferred wrongdoing as your propagandists intended.

This is what I mean when I say people like you have no clue.
from what I have seen theres anywhere from 15 to 60 million unexplained money we dont know what business was done to justify it,,

A "shell" company is a company that has no ongoing business operations, products or services. But let's give the Bidens the benefit of the doubt. They could clear this up easily by producing the list of employees working for each of their companies, their profit/loss statements, and payroll information. All 20 of them.

Exactly. I don't recall TRUMP ignoring the dems Russia Russia Russia attacks along with the attacks against TRUMP's perfect phone call with Zelinsky. Even with all the hoax indictments TRUMP isn't hiding but as always he's defending himself and providing evidence as his defense. His sons did the same when dems went after them, they didn't hid, but defended themselves willingly giving testimony to Congress several times.
What are the Bidens afraid of?

Forum List

Back