They are busting Trump rght now in court

The fact that she did it before being served a subpoena makes it so that she wasn’t defying a congressional subpoena for doing so.

So you’d have to come up with a different law that she broke because obstruction won’t do it.

She deleted the emails 3 weeks AFTER it.

You seems a bit confused. The argument is that paying off the woman was done for the benefit of the campaign, which makes it a campaign expense.

The argument is it was legally necessary to pay her with campaign funds.

But Trump paid her personally.
There is no law that says someone can use their personal income to pay for their campaign

It’s a felony when the falsification is done to hide another crime. That’s where the campaign finance violations (which Cohen already pled guilty to) come into play.

What crime did the Biden’s commit?
Trump falsified business records to hide Cohen’s crimes? The crimes his admin prosecuted Cohen for?

Xiden retained and disclosed classified documents.

You mean the laptop that the Biden's denied was Hunter's because the contents were so damning? The laptop that Anthony Blinken scrambled those 51 former intelligence officials to lie to the American people about...claiming it was Russian disinformation? The laptop that Joe Biden lied to the American people about in the debate? Is that the laptop you're referring to, Marener?
LOL! It doesn't matter what that laptop had on it. There was nothing going on. You got lied to by Trump and the Republicans in congress.

Trump falsified business records to hide Cohen’s crimes? The crimes his admin prosecuted Cohen for?

Xiden retained and disclosed classified documents.
Trump committed the crimes. There is no Xiden.

What did they lie about?
Don't even try it. You know what the lies were about, so don't play that dumb ass right wing game of ask the question amd if it's not answered declate how the person doesn't know or there was nothing.

LOL! It doesn't matter what that laptop had on it. There was nothing going on. You got lied to by Trump and the Republicans in congress.
The $210,000,000 that got funneled to the Biden's "doesn't matter"? Is that right, IM2? How naive do you want to prove you are!

Trump committed the crimes. There is no Xiden.
The DOJ said xiden willfully retained and disclosure classified documents

But hey, look at your running to defend your rich while demklan boss

Don't even try it. You know what the lies were about, so don't play that dumb ass right wing game of ask the question amd if it's not answered declate how the person doesn't know or there was nothing.
No I don’t, please tell me, I’m eager to hear

You should try logic at some point in your life.

What is it like going through life devoid of a sense of irony?

The last thing CNN would want to admit to, is the fact
that Bragg has a weak case.

So, you say CNN is so dishonest and untrustworthy but when they say something good about Trump that it must be the truth...and then you say I should use logic in my life? That is akin to Trump telling someone they should be like him and be faithful to their spouse.

But, just keep avoiding reality, your masters would be proud.

This is what makes these sites so much fun, in one thread I am a fence sitter for refusing to support either candidate and in the next I am a doing the work of my masters....if this came from someone that was not a mindless partisan drone that does nothing but parrot the party line, it would not be near as funny

Forum List

Back