Zone1 The man who was executed Friday...

take a deep breath ---and shut up. The purpose of the money changers was
to provide LOCAL TENDER for pilgrims from OUT OF TOWN----the reason the
pilgrims from out of town were there was to take part in the holiday proceedings which were centered in and around the temple---so the temple COURT YARD was a logical place for them to be----sorta like PENN STATION

Roman currency was used all over the Roman empire including Jerusalem and Galilee.

Trump is not responsible for the trials, the Democrat party is, by using lawfare for election interference. The best example is the victimless 'crime' of taking out a loan on his real property and paying it back........IN FULL. No victims, no complaints just 91 false charges by a biased prosecutor who should have recused herself after she campaigned on getting Trump.

Bank fraud, tax fraud, extortion, inciting violence and money laundering are all crimes. Stealing from charities is criminal.

Bank fraud, tax fraud, extortion, inciting violence and money laundering are all crimes. Stealing from charities is criminal.
Yes of course you are correct to point that out about Biden's crime family.

We'll see. Trump is on trial for doing each of those things.
Malicious prosecution and election interference by Democrats and Biden. This is not the rule of law and if you think it is, you're sadly misinformed. Our Democracy is in peril when Communist tactics like this are used by the 'government.'

Last edited:
Malicious prosecution and election interference by Democrats and Biden. This is not the rule of law and if you think it is, you're sadly misinformed. Our Democracy is in peril when Communist tactics like this are used by the 'government.'
Trump is a loathsome con man of whom it can be said, "The wheels of justice grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine."

I will enjoy watching Trump led off in handcuffs t o begin to spend the rest of his life in prison. :yes_text12:

Trump is a loathsome con man of whom it can be said, "The wheels of justice grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine."

I will enjoy watching Trump led off in handcuffs t o begin to spend the rest of his life in prison. :yes_text12:
What exactly is it that makes you hate him so much? What crime has he committed? I'm gonna bet you have no answer. I think you're just a lefty bot.

"Capital punishment in traditional Jewish law has been defined in Codes of Jewish law dating back to medieval times, based on a system of oral laws contained in the Babylonian and Jerusalem Talmud, the primary source being the Hebrew Bible. In traditional Jewish law there are four types of capital punishment: a) stoning, b) burning by ingesting molten lead, c) strangling, and d) beheading, each being the punishment for specific offenses. Except in special cases where a king can issue the death penalty, capital punishment in Jewish law cannot be decreed upon a person unless there were a minimum of twenty-three judges (Sanhedrin) adjudicating in that person's trial who, by a majority vote, gave the death sentence, and where there had been at least two competent witnesses who testified before the court that they had seen the litigant commit the offense. Even so, capital punishment does not begin in Jewish law until the court adjudicating in this case had issued the death sentence from a specific place (formerly, the Chamber of Hewn Stone) on the Temple Mount in the city of Jerusalem.[1]"

Of course keep in mind that for most of their history Jews considered themselves to be the only humans, others were merely animals and therefore not covered by any such restrictions.

What exactly is it that makes you hate him so much? What crime has he committed? I'm gonna bet you have no answer. I think you're just a lefty bot.
I hate Trump because he cut taxes for the rich during a time of massive deficits caused by previous Republican tax cuts for the rich. I despise him because of his personality and character. He lacks gravitas. He is not presidential. He has the personality of a spoiled child who deserves to have his mouth washed out with soap.

If I was a lefty bot I would not risk being banned from the U.S. Message Board, which I like, for drawing attention to unflattering facts about the Negro race. You see, I agree with Charles Murray, who wrote in his essay, "The Inequality Taboo," "specific policies based on premises that conflict with scientific truths about human beings tend not to work. Often they do harm."

I hate Trump because he cut taxes for the rich during a time of massive deficits caused by previous Republican tax cuts for the rich. I despise him because of his personality and character. He lacks gravitas. He is not presidential. He has the personality of a spoiled child who deserves to have his mouth washed out with soap.

If I was a lefty bot I would not risk being banned from the U.S. Message Board, which I like, for drawing attention to unflattering facts about the Negro race. You see, I agree with Charles Murray, who wrote in his essay, "The Inequality Taboo," "specific policies based on premises that conflict with scientific truths about human beings tend not to work. Often they do harm."
So, what crime did he commit? Making Hector12 pee in his pants? 😝

Not to worry! Trump has "promised" to protect democracy from communism with fascism. Yay!

:alcoholic:

But He did get His revenge on those Romans. Christianity spread all over the world and Italy is now the central point of Catholicism.

Right. "I have not come to bring peace but a sword" (Jesus H. Christ)

"Take, from my hand, this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them"

:wine:

Biden will live to the end in prison.

None of which Trump did.

lets guess -

1715106558670.png

you are a - christian, pub ...

did the sinners not know the truth or just thought that didn't matter.

Forum List

Back