Trump Makes a Very Interesting Demand of Biden Before First Debate

Will Biden understand where he is, what he’s there for?
Really?

1716122311832.png

1716122338667.gif

Attachments

• 1716122096239.gif
    1716122096239.gif
    166 KB · Views: 0
That is how it worked at the corporations I worked for...people in the lower ranks, like in our distribution center, were tested, the executives were not.
Yeah, that is company policy.

What that dumbfuck was talking about was a private citizen demanding someone take a drug test and stating:

"Are you saying that it is just fine for government agencies and corporate America to drug test folks for jobs, but the commander of the free world doesn't have to submit to one to prove that he is lucid and can function regularly w/o stimulants?"

a private citizen can’t demand you take a drug test if you’re the president, a CEO or if you work the fryer at Wendy’s.

That is how it worked at the corporations I worked for...people in the lower ranks, like in our distribution center, were tested, the executives were not.
Well, thank you for being honest.

Now the forum knows why you support Biden.

". . . He observes that the future world is calm and beautiful but lacks the vibrancy of human society. He concludes that the entire planet has become a garden, with little trace of human society or engineering from the hundreds of thousands of years prior, and that communism[21] has at last been achieved. He also theorizes that intelligence springs from necessity; with no real challenges facing the Eloi, they have lost the spirit, intelligence, and physical fitness of humanity at its peak.

Returning to the site where he arrived, the Traveller is shocked to find his machine missing; it has been dragged by some unknown party into a nearby structure, resembling a sphinx, with heavy doors locked from the inside. Luckily, the machine cannot travel through time without its levers, which he had removed before leaving it. Later, he encounters the Morlocks, ape-like troglodytes who live in darkness underground and surface only at night. Deducing that this second race must have taken his time machine, he explores one of many "wells" that lead to the Morlocks' dwellings, where he discovers them operating the machinery and industry that makes the above-ground paradise of the Eloi possible.. . . "

So you're saying Trump can't communicate without a herd of sycophants while talking over everyone else?

Your dedication to him is unsurprising.

View attachment 948888

Given that Trump LOST both of the debates in 2020, and made a complete and utter fool of himself doing it, I would be very surprised if Trump does better this time.

He's declined markedly since 2020.

OMG. That’s exactly what my mother does. She’s 95, and in mid-stage dementia. If we are out (she walks better than Biden) and have to use the public Ladies Room, she can’t find her way out. I have to direct her everywhere.

So you’d be okay with stopping the debate for up to the minute fact checking of everything the blob says? Biden could demand that, right?
Live fact check should be Biden's only demand.
Then let Trump go first.

The next 2 hours will be spent with fact checkers correcting Trump and Cheeto-Boy defending his lies with more lies they will fact check.

Joe will just stand at his podium with his fart cushion under his arm smiling and squeezing it once in a while and saying "Donnie says what?"

Live fact check should be Biden's only demand.
Then let Trump go first.

The next 2 hours will be spent with fact checkers correcting Trump and Cheeto-Boy defending his lies with more lies they will fact check.

Joe will just stand at his podium with his fart cushion under his arm smiling and squeezing it once in a while and saying "Donnie says what?"

Biden can’t stay awake for two hours.

Did I SAY that? No. Why do you libtards have to lie about what your enemy says in order to make a point?

I said two out of three got into their law school because of Affirmative Action. My experience in the admissions field told me that, as well as colleagues who told me. Many bright Jews and Asians has to go to lesser schools while the better school enacted racist policies.

This is your quote..

Three of the four prosecutors are black, and the odds are each got into their law school due to their “blackness.”

To prove you are not racist. Show where any of the prosecutors are not qualified for their position or received special treatment

Your racism is showing

Did I SAY that? No. Why do you libtards have to lie about what your enemy says in order to make a point?

I said two out of three got into their law school because of Affirmative Action. My experience in the admissions field told me that, as well as colleagues who told me. Many bright Jews and Asians has to go to lesser schools while the better school enacted racist policies.

Translation MAGAT to English:
Why do you libtards have to tell the truth about what your enemy says in order to make a point? It's so unfair."
1716123070806.jpeg

Trump was the President of the United States with a busy schedule. Yes, he told the Commission on presidential debates officials the truth about what was going on. He tested at first positive, and than upon retesting, later in the day, negative.

He showed up too late in to do yet another test. These are the facts as far as I ascertain them to be true.

You can throw on them your partisan hatred if you prefer, but I do not think there was any intent to deceive at all.
WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19 three days before his first presidential debate against Joe Biden, with a subsequent pre-debate test coming back negative, three sources familiar with the matter confirmed Wednesday.

Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows revealed Trump's positive test in a new book, first reported by The Guardian, which cited an excerpt. In the book, Meadows said Trump seemed “a little tired” and suspected that he might have a “slight cold” before he found out about the positive result on his way to a rally in Pennsylvania.

Trump tested positive again on Oct. 1 and was hospitalized the next day, when he announced the results on Twitter. The debate was held Sept. 29.

In a statement Wednesday, Trump denied that he was sick at the time of the first positive result.

“The story of me having COVID prior to, or during, the first debate is Fake News," Trump said. "In fact, a test revealed that I did not have COVID prior to the debate.”

Image: President Donald Trump walks off Marine One while arriving at Walter Reed Medical Center in Bethesda, Md. on Oct. 2, 2020.
President Donald Trump walks off Marine One at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., on Oct. 2, 2020.Brandan Smialowski / AFP - Getty Images file
Two sources familiar with the matter characterized Trump's initial test on Sept. 26 as a "false positive" because of the subsequent negative test. One source said that the negative test came just hours after the positive one and that Trump tested negative again on Sept. 30, a day after the debate.

Trump’s first positive result, Meadows wrote, came the same day he held an event in the Rose Garden to announce that he would nominate Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court, according to The Guardian. More than 150 people attended the event, many of whom did not wear masks or practice social distancing. A number of people who attended later tested positive.

Meadows said Trump had a second test while he was still en route to Pennsylvania, which came back negative, the newspaper reported. NBC News has not seen a copy of the memoir. An attorney for Meadows did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Meadows wrote that while the rules for the Sept. 29 debate said each candidate was required “to test negative for the virus” within 72 hours before the debate, “nothing was going to stop [Trump] from going out there,” according to The Guardian.

It was a few days later, on Oct. 2, that Trump announced that he and first lady Melania Trump had tested positive. Aides initially said Trump was experiencing “mild symptoms,” but then he was moved to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center that evening.

Trump was questioned about the timeline of his Covid test at an NBC News town hall on Oct. 15. He told moderator Savannah Guthrie that his first positive Covid test was on Oct. 1. "That's when I first found out about it," he said.

When he was pressed further, Trump gave vague answers about whether he had been tested before he took the debate stage, given that the rules requested that he and Biden come with negative results.

Asked whether he took a Covid test on the day of the debate, Trump said, “I probably did, and I took a test the day before, and the day before, and I was always in great shape, and I was in great shape for the debate.”

The evening of the debate, city and clinic officials in Cleveland said at least 11 positive coronavirus tests could be traced to members of the media or organizers of the event. White House adviser Kellyanne Conway also tested positive, on Oct. 2. A day later, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who attended the Rose Garden event and prepped Trump for his debate, said he was in the hospital after having tested positive earlier in the day.

MORE

a private citizen can’t demand you take a drug test if you’re the president, a CEO or if you work the fryer at Wendy’s.
No, you are the dumb fuck.

These are the two prospective nominees who have obtained the most delegates of the two major parties. ONE, is of the GOP & the other of the DNC, for the candidacy of the office of the president, and they are negotiating the terms for a national televised debate.

If Trump wants to debate, he'll have to meet the conditions of nominee of the DNC. If Biden wants to debate, he'll have to meet the conditions of the nominee of the GOP.

iu

. . . he is not just some "private citizen," off the street.

:rolleyes:

No, you are the dumb fuck.

These are the two prospective nominees who have obtained the most delegates of the two major parties. ONE, is of the GOP & the other of the DNC, for the candidacy of the office of the president, and they are negotiating the terms for a national televised debate.

If Trump wants to debate, he'll have to meet the conditions of nominee of the DNC. If Biden wants to debate, he'll have to meet the conditions of the nominee of the GOP.

iu

. . . he is not just some "private citizen," off the street.

:rolleyes:
Yes, the blob is a private citizen. He’s not a government official.

Forum List

Back