She wants to shoot Joe Biden's dog too

On November 28, 2020, then-President-elect Biden fractured his foot while playing with Major.[9] Biden said in an interview that Major was waiting to play after the president-elect emerged from a shower: "I'm joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on."[10]

That is not abuse nor is it what up you claim true that the dog “fought so hard” Biden broke his foot. People do roughhouse with their dogs and play chase games all the time, it isn’t abuse.

That article doesn’t support your claim, you realize that right? It supports what I stated: the White House a hard environment for a German Shepherd and Biden is an idiot for not adequately addressing it.
He plays by pulling the dog's tail. That is painful to the dog. Commander replaced Major because Major was biting people. Commander was biting. Two dogs. One owner. It's the owner.

So you are fine with just shooting dogs and goats because you are pissed at them?

That is a lousy excuse given the dog was young and she could have placed it elsewhere.
she has been a good governor for her state ... but it looks as though her chance at political advancement is over ..

Forum List

Back