"Queer planet" a documentary of gay animals on earth. More alphabet people agenda pushing

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

big-pile-of-shit-jurassic-park.gif

So this documentary is showing how the animal kingdom is gay in some attempt to further force people to think everything is gay and make folks think we should be fags because "hey all the animals are fags so you should be also".

I don't know where this obsession came from to make everything lgbhdtv++*_+ or whatever came from. Animals are animals and much like gays (especially gay men) I'm pretty sure it comes down to "a holes a hole". Because gay men are pretty much like a rutting horned up animal that will stick it anything that will sit still.

So this documentary is showing how the animal kingdom is gay in some attempt to further force people to think everything is gay and make folks think we should be fags because "hey all the animals are fags so you should be also".

I don't know where this obsession came from to make everything lgbhdtv++*_+ or whatever came from. Animals are animals and much like gays (especially gay men) I'm pretty sure it comes down to "a holes a hole". Because gay men are pretty much like a rutting horned up animal that will stick it anything that will sit still.

I don’t know, I think some animals are different..not sure if it’s “gay” or what, but I know it happens..

Example:

When I was a teenager, we had 2 dogs, both boys. One day one of the dogs haunched up on the other and start going at it, well the other dog wasn’t having it so he took off running, however at that point, they were “attached” and the front dog dragged the back dog all over the yard.

Funniest damn thing I ever saw…

Straight humans thinking they are normal is most droll.

Since animals can't talk, how can a gerbil -ex given- indicate that they want to go up into a gay man's butthole?

I suppose if the gerbil is willing, to each their own I guess. But my suspicionsare that the little fellow who was extracted from RIchard Gere' behind wasn't as excited about it as the gay actor was.

Curious. Are you arguing facts or just attacking people?

asking for an individual of the Alphabet
Donald von Shitzinpants is one smelly dude.

Last edited:
When is the ode to Uncle Bosey and the celebration of cannibalism in other animals airing? There is all sorts of wicked animal behaviors humans are best off not emulating.

It is all coming from the World Economic Forum.

I don’t know, I think some animals are different..not sure if it’s “gay” or what, but I know it happens..

Example:

When I was a teenager, we had 2 dogs, both boys. One day one of the dogs haunched up on the other and start going at it, well the other dog wasn’t having it so he took off running, however at that point, they were “attached” and the front dog dragged the back dog all over the yard.

Funniest damn thing I ever saw…

That's different as that's just an abnormality. Animals can't really be gay because it's a choice of lifestyle and they can't make that choice as they don't know what it means to be gay.

Did it ever occur to these docu writers that "gay" animals do not reproduce and become extinct?

Well it's never occurred to the left that gay humans don't reproduce and become extinct so why should animals make a difference?

No one is forcing you to think anything If you can be forced to that everyone is gay and that you should be gay , you either are gay or just weak minded. Get over it

Yup. If animals can be lettered, so can people.

That's different as that's just an abnormality. Animals can't really be gay because it's a choice of lifestyle and they can't make that choice as they don't know what it means to be gay.
I’m going to be honest..I don’t know how animal..mating habits work. Do animals even feel attraction? I think it’s just instinct for them….but it does make you wonder, what instinct would there be to cause a male dog to want to try and mate with a other male dog…

Forum List

Back