RFK Jr. is a Libertarian

Since the Democrats and Kennedy family say he should not be president, I’ll assume he’s not a democrat. At least not a good one.

I love how republicans and trump pushed or promoted Kennedy until they realized he was stealing trump votes. Lol
Nepo baby

I love how republicans and trump pushed or promoted Kennedy until they realized he was stealing trump votes. Lol

May 16, 2024

In an exclusive interview with Scripps News on Thursday, former President Donald Trump said he would have “no problem” sharing the debate stage with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. if the independent presidential candidate met the polling threshold.

It's called Democracy. Biden is the one who insists Kennedy not participate...

Us liberals told you guys he wan't a Democrat. He's a Libertarian.

Trump wants to debate Biden but first he has to debate RFK Jr.
What is a Libertarian anyway? Other than being total losers, I've never been able to figure that out. Hell, even well known so called Libertarians call themselves Republicans. One site I posted on divided Libertarians into left and right leaning Libertarians. They never get anywhere because even they don't know who the hell they are.

I can't speak for the Libertarian Party. They've been infested with Trumpsterism. But I'll continue to see liberty as a good thing. And reject the ambitions of those who want state control of every. fucking. thing.
Except, Libertarians are for social programs, which can't happen without the government being in charge of them.

Except, Libertarians are for social programs, which can't happen without the government being in charge of them.
Yeah. Whatever. The kind of libertarianism I follow doesn't support "social programs". But you spread whatever bullshit gets you off!

Yeah. Whatever. The kind of libertarianism I follow doesn't support "social programs". But you spread whatever bullshit gets you off!
I was being sincere. Bullshit doesn't get me off. From what I understand, most Libertarians are for social programs but, as I said, I don't really know what a Libertarian actually is. Does this mean you will be voting for the Penthouse Magazine executive to be president of our country?

What is a Libertarian anyway? Other than being total losers, I've never been able to figure that out. Hell, even well known so called Libertarians call themselves Republicans. One site I posted on divided Libertarians into left and right leaning Libertarians. They never get anywhere because even they don't know who the hell they are.

I knew a top Libertarian. Their answer for everything is we should deregulate. There are too many regulations. No matter what happens, let the market decide. It'll work itself out. No government intervention. And the are cool with pot. And no policing other countries. So they want America to become Canada or Australia and let China take over as the one superpower who influences other countries.

I knew a top Libertarian. Their answer for everything is we should deregulate. There are too many regulations. No matter what happens, let the market decide. It'll work itself out. No government intervention. And the are cool with pot. And no policing other countries. So they want America to become Canada or Australia and let China take over as the one superpower who influences other countries.
Then we have the other side of the coin where lefties want government to control everything.

Then we have the other side of the coin where lefties want government to control everything.

Last I checked we don't have extremists running our party.

Look how low you have sunk.

The Oversight and Accountability Committee hearing took a nasty turn after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene took a personal jab at Rep. Jasmine Crockett, saying her false eyelashes were apparently interfering with her vision. The hearing soon had several members shouting and hurling insults at each other.

Body shaming, IQ insults and cross talk: House committee meeting devolves into chaos amid personal insults​

I thought you wanted a uniter not a divider?

Last I checked we don't have extremists running our party.

Look how low you have sunk.

The Oversight and Accountability Committee hearing took a nasty turn after Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene took a personal jab at Rep. Jasmine Crockett, saying her false eyelashes were apparently interfering with her vision. The hearing soon had several members shouting and hurling insults at each other.

Body shaming, IQ insults and cross talk: House committee meeting devolves into chaos amid personal insults​

I thought you wanted a uniter not a divider?
Your party is filled with extremists.

Now now stop projecting. When's the last time we threatened to shut the government down over something?
LOL. So that is your definition of extremism? You don't care that you have the squad and others backing Hamas terrorist attacks and calling for the destruction of Israel? That's not extremism?

LOL. So that is your definition of extremism? You don't care that you have the squad and others backing Hamas terrorist attacks and calling for the destruction of Israel? That's not extremism?
They/we aren't backing Hamas. We are backing the innocents Bibi is murdering on the daily. Like Bush did. Or Putin. Bibi and Putin doing the same things only for different justifications.

Hell, you side with both of them don't you?

They/we aren't backing Hamas. We are backing the innocents Bibi is murdering on the daily. Like Bush did. Or Putin. Bibi and Putin doing the same things only for different justifications.

Hell, you side with both of them don't you?
The "innocents" support Hamas. The squad have made several anti-semetic remarks over the years.

The "innocents" support Hamas. The squad have made several anti-semetic remarks over the years.
Who hasn't? Jews are annoying and hard to get along with. You don't know that?

You know how we tell the protesters the people they are defending would not tolerate them? Well I know some hissidick jews who barely tolerate us. They only do so for financial reasons.

You know what illustrates how much jews are assholes? Jerry Seinfeld and Howard Stern are good friends. That didn't stop Jerry from going on to someone's podcast and saying that Howard Stern isn't funny.

Weird. He just couldn't help himself. He apologized but wtf? Your own friend?

Who hasn't? Jews are annoying and hard to get along with. You don't know that?

You know how we tell the protesters the people they are defending would not tolerate them? Well I know some hissidick jews who barely tolerate us. They only do so for financial reasons.

You know what illustrates how much jews are assholes? Jerry Seinfeld and Howard Stern are good friends. That didn't stop Jerry from going on to someone's podcast and saying that Howard Stern isn't funny.

Weird. He just couldn't help himself. He apologized but wtf? Your own friend?
Your bigotry shows as well as your extremism.

Forum List

Back