Biden Bypasses Law and Sends Weapons to Iran Controlled Lebanon and Terrorist Loving Qatar

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Iran run terrorist Hezzbolah and mass murderer protector Qatar need our weapons. Congress has a law that says they can’t for obvious reasons.

Joe says I’m King, send them weapons.

Laws are for little people.

Joes trying to start WW3.

Less than a day before the Biden administration announced its intent to cut off U.S. arms sales to Israel, it issued a sanctions waiver to bypass congressional prohibitions on arms sales to a host of Arab nations that boycott the Jewish state, including Hamas ally Qatar and Iran-controlled Lebanon, the Washington Free Beacon has learned.

On Tuesday—just a day before President Joe Biden threatened to withhold key weapons deliveries from Israel if the country moves forward with an incursion in the Gaza Strip’s Rafah neighborhood—the State Department informed Congress that it intends to bypass laws that bar the United States from selling weapons to nations that boycott Israel, according to a copy of the notification obtained by the Free Beacon.

The Biden administration, which has waived these sanctions in the past, said in the notification that it intends to extend the waiver through April 30, 2025, allowing weapons to be sent to a host of nations that work closely with the Hamas terror group and other Iran-backed terror proxies.

Iran run terrorist Hezzbolah and mass murderer protector Qatar need our weapons. Congress has a law that says they can’t for obvious reasons.

Less than a day before the Biden administration announced its intent to cut off U.S. arms sales to Israel, it issued a sanctions waiver to bypass congressional prohibitions on arms sales to a host of Arab nations that boycott the Jewish state, including Hamas ally Qatar and Iran-controlled Lebanon, the Washington Free Beacon has learned.

On Tuesday—just a day before President Joe Biden threatened to withhold key weapons deliveries from Israel if the country moves forward with an incursion in the Gaza Strip’s Rafah neighborhood—the State Department informed Congress that it intends to bypass laws that bar the United States from selling weapons to nations that boycott Israel, according to a copy of the notification obtained by the Free Beacon.

The Biden administration, which has waived these sanctions in the past, said in the notification that it intends to extend the waiver through April 30, 2025, allowing weapons to be sent to a host of nations that work closely with the Hamas terror group and other Iran-backed terror proxies.

simple if it is from this guy it is a lie. Love it when it is just that simple.

It almost feels as if the security of Israel was higher in the 70s when they were at war with another nations military.

The enemies they are encircled by, including I believe 60 rockets, some that were anti tank fired from Hezbollah yesterday and it is difficult to eliminate these threats forever due to the radical ideology.

At this point Biden is saying "F- You I'll do what I want" to the American people.

Have you ever been to Lebanon? Do you remember what it was like before Israel's constant attacks?

It almost feels as if the security of Israel was higher in the 70s when they were at war with another nations military.

The enemies they are encircled by, including I believe 60 rockets, some that were anti tank fired from Hezbollah yesterday and it is difficult to eliminate these threats forever due to the radical ideology.

Obama and Jarrett set all of this in motion.

I went to bed every night then wondering if Barack Hussein would turn the nuclear codes over to the Muslim Brotherhood while I slept.

Have you ever been to Lebanon? Do you remember what it was like before Israel's constant attacks?
I remember what it was like when Catholics could live there without fear..... Don't blame Israel for defending themselves against such hatred... this is 2024 and we should not accept one race of people refusing to live in peace with others....

10% to the big guy.

What a terrorist funding POS.

To what end?
We can not allow this kind of unconstitutional behavior from the executive branch of government to become accepted in America... I see it as the camel's nose under the tent.... and also this is what one of Trump's impeachments was over...

Forum List

Back