Remember John Edwards?

I don't want to attack Ashley. She's a victim of her father.
Not according to her.

You’re putting words in her mouth.

Again, disrespectful.

But you already said she was corrupt and not innocent. Unless that was a mistake?

Some failed. Trump’s certainly did.

Stupidly high interest loans guaranteed that most could never succeed. Pulling money out of them killed them
When I tell you I don't care, I mean it. I don't care :dance:

Get your head examined, you got TDS.

BULLSHIT!

Illegal aliens are a net drain!

Illegal immigrants are a net fiscal drain, meaning they receive more in government services than they pay in taxes. This result is not due to laziness or fraud. Illegal immigrants actually have high rates of work, and they do pay some taxes, including income and payroll taxes.

Bullshit

JoeB131 Marener

At the time legal experts were debating whether what Edwards did was an actual crime and he orchestrated donor money to be not reported and then funneled to his mistress. He didnt even use his own money and it was borderline.
So what's your point?

The point is he was charged, and prosecuted. At least some on the jury thought he was guilty of some of the charges.

The thing is, Edwards didn't do this until after his campaign was dead. So he could plausibly argue that his efforts were to protect his sick wife, not his political prospects.

Trump did what he did before he got "elected" (not really, the people said NO) and with the full intent to aid his campaign. That's what makes the fraud criminal.

It’s testimony from a person who works for a private conservative think tank known for their fringe and extremist anti-immigration rhetoric.
sure kid :itsok:
You obviously didn't read it. It has NUMBERS and I know that you are not good with NUMBERS are you
It has facts, and I know that you ignore those as well.

Everything is "extremist" to you sick bastards when you don't agree. Why do you hate borders? Why do you hate the USA?

A. Misdemeanors are crimes

B. If that misdemeanor occurred to cover up another crime it gets elevated to a felony

Sorry if facts bother you
I said it was a crime. In the post you quoted.

The FEX looked af this and said it wasn’t a crime. Sorry fact bother you.

Nope. Nor was he found innocent. It was a mistrial.
He was found innocent on 1 count and mistrial in the others.

Can we agree that what Edwards did was more likely a violation of campaign finance laws than what Trump did?

He was found innocent on 1 count and mistrial in the others.

Can we agree that what Edwards did was more likely a violation of campaign finance laws than what Trump did?
Not at all. The offenses are fundamentally the same.

Forum List

Back