marijuana moving off Schedule 1

If it’s legal, should an employer be able to tell you what you can do on your own time?

As long as you are not under the influence at work, should they have the rights to forbid you to do something that is legal?
as long as i dont come to work high they shouldnt have any say,,,,,but it depends on the job....

Agreed. It's so incredibly easy to find drug free hard working emoyees. I wish employers had it much more difficult.
Nah not more difficult, just that I wonder how it will work when a company says you can’t use a legal product. Again, most compa
Agreed. It's so incredibly easy to find drug free hard working emoyees. I wish employers had it much more difficult.
not harder, just curious how it will be when a company tells an employee they can’t use a legal product. Most companies can’t tell you not to drink alcohol on the weekends, how will they react to legalizing pot…is all I’m wondering.

Nah not more difficult, just that I wonder how it will work when a company says you can’t use a legal product. Again, most compa

not harder, just curious how it will be when a company tells an employee they can’t use a legal product. Most companies can’t tell you not to drink alcohol on the weekends, how will they react to legalizing pot…is all I’m wondering.
Shame airlines and hospitals don’t let employees use.

Ive never met anyone with a psychosis from marijuana. Ive never even heard of a case like that. :dunno:
yea same here.....and i knew lots of people who smoked....the ones who also drank a lot of beer as well as did speed or coke had some problems though...

Ive never met anyone with a psychosis from marijuana. Ive never even heard of a case like that. :dunno:
they consider free thinking to be a mental disorder.

marijuana undoes brainwashing, that's why totalitarians hate it.

Democrats banned marijuana in 1937 and now want to legalize it.

Comedy Gold!

Not that anyone cares, but FedGov is finally pulling its head out of its butt.

Pot smokers don't care if it's legal or not, but it makes it harder for the cartels to sell to dispensaries.
Bong hit!

gyhffgg there.gif

Forum List

Back