marijuana moving off Schedule 1

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
Sleepy Joe is just pandering to the Potheads, just like his decision to keep newports legal was an effort to pander another constituency.

This is why this is all coming down during the election campaign.

Not that anyone cares
Not really no Scruff

but i can't help feel suspicious of a government that wants it's constituency stoned.....

1714516925178.png

~S~

BS. It is a gateway drug. It causes psychosis in at least 17% of users. It is dangerous.

Bullshit. I smoked MJ in the past. Most of my friends did. Some of my siblings and cousins did. With the exception of one or two who I know also tried Coke, none of us ever took any other drugs. Alcohol destroys countless lives every year.

I live in a place where it is legal. It's no big deal, just like alcohol (which I think is worse), if treated it like alcohol. I am against harder drugs, but the Libertarian in me says if you are an adult, in a private place that is good with it, on your own time; I don't care if you do crack. It's not my business.

BS. It is a gateway drug. It causes psychosis in at least 17% of users. It is dangerous.
even if thats true,,

we have a choice,, keep it illegal build more prisons and hunt people down like dogs and put them in jail or kill them if they resist to fill those prisons,,

or make it legal and use the profits to help the severe cases and leave the rest of us to ourselves,,

Forum List

Back