US Message Board 🦅

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I agree with Melania Trump

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, the republic party has been a cesspool longer than a couple of years. More like 3-4 decades minimum.
If that's what you got out of Melania's statement, I seriously urge you to join all the others I have recommended get remedial reading instruction.

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
If that is what you got out of Melania's statement, I strongly suggest you join all the others who I have recommended for serious remedial reading.
He said that Melania was showing decency. It is YOU who needs the remedial reading program.

Have you notice that NOBODY in Trump's family is supporting his run for President, nor attending his trials. Jared and Ivanka testified against him.

All of the witnesses are people who worked for him. It was the same in both impeachments. It's not the Democrats who are convicting Trump. It's the Republicans.

Man With A Plan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump could plead guilty and the trials will end tomorrow.
Generally speaking...before you can plead "guilty"...you have to have a crime to be guilty OF! At the moment that is the very real problem of all these lawfare cases! They got indictments. They've got Trump in court. Now their problem is that they don't have any evidence that he committed a real crime. It's the kind of thing that was done in the Soviet Union...a "show me the man and I'll show you the crime!" kind of justice!

Man With A Plan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He said that Melania was showing decency. It is YOU who needs the remedial reading program.

Have you notice that NOBODY in Trump's family is supporting his run for President, nor attending his trials. Jared and Ivanka testified against him.

All of the witnesses are people who worked for him. It was the same in both impeachments. It's not the Democrats who are convicting Trump. It's the Republicans.
I hate to break this to you, Dragonlady but the witnesses that the prosecution has called haven't shown us anything yet that would constitute a crime. Fani Willis is more apt to do prison time than Donald Trump! Alvin Bragg's case will get thrown out by the first real court that looks at it. Jack Smith is now being accused of crimes himself. All of these "indictments" that you on the left were so excited about? They're being SHREDDED in court!

Man With A Plan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And what's more amusing than anything is that the plan to beat Trump by tying him up in multiple lawsuits so he can't campaign? It's not working! Trump's out campaigning Joe Biden even being forced to sit in a New York courtroom three days out of every week.
The American people aren't blind. They can see what total political bullshit these cases are. They know that Biden and the DNC is behind all of it. They can't run on their accomplishments so they're using the Justice Department to go after their chief political opponent! It's sleazy...it makes a mockery of our rule of law...and it WILL come back to bite Biden in his bony white ass as soon as he leaves office! You think there won't be conservative DA's in conservative States that will be bringing charges against Biden? Joe Biden never has been the brightest bulb on the tree but he's out done himself on this one.

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's the whole point of lawfare political persecution. They did it to Sarah Palin and Mike Lindell. They will destroy anyone that isn't in democrat lockstep.
Did Dems force Allen Weisselberg to commit perjury, who's now cooling his heels for the second time in Rikers?

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did Dems force Allen Weisselberg to commit perjury, who's now cooling his heels for the second time in Rikers?
I have no independent knowledge of what Allen Weisselberg did or whether he was forced to say anything. Once political persecutions start the show trials anything is possible.

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have no independent knowledge of what Allen Weisselberg did or whether he was forced to say anything. Once political persecutions start the show trials anything is possible.
He committed perjury on behalf of Trump. So he rots in jail as the mob boss flies around the country on his private jet.

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He committed perjury on behalf of Trump. So he rots in jail as the mob boss flies around the country on his private jet.
Plenty of political prisoners are rotting in prison for no other reason than having an opinion in opposition to democrats.

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Plenty of political prisoners are rotting in prison for no other reason than having an opinion in opposition to democrats.
Anyone can have any opinion they want to but if you lie under oath it's perjury.

Are you that retarded?

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anyone can have any opinion they want to but if you lie under oath it's perjury.

Are you that retarded?
Democrats are evil. They don't need someone to lie under oath to say they lied under oath. If you have the same opinions and beliefs as Democrats you are as bad, as evil as they.

otto105

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats are evil. They don't need someone to lie under oath to say they lied under oath. If you have the same opinions and beliefs as Democrats you are as bad, as evil as they.
Hey, just a thought, why don’t you support the former fuckup take the stand in his hush money trial.

He cannot tell the truth???

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey, just a thought, why don’t you support the former fuckup take the stand in his hush money trial.

He cannot tell the truth???
The documents case is now OVER. The DA lied so much, that the Judge put the case on hold indefinitely. Congratulations President Trump.

otto105

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The documents case is now OVER. The DA lied so much, that the Judge put the case on hold indefinitely. Congratulations President Trump.
Hilarious

I love how maga rejoices over avoiding accountability.

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hilarious

I love how maga rejoices over avoiding accountability.
No the Judge fully ruled in favor of accountability, the DOJ falsifying records, moving documents to Mar A Lago AFTER Trump left the white house (for the FBI to suddenly FIND). The FBI is being held accountable for photographing empty Secret folders. Jack Smith is being held accountable for lying. All they have to do is stop lying and build an honest case. They can't. So this case is over.

otto105

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No the Judge fully ruled in favor of accountability, the DOJ falsifying records, moving documents to Mar A Lago AFTER Trump left the white house (for the FBI to suddenly FIND). The FBI is being held accountable for photographing empty Secret folders. Jack Smith is being held accountable for lying. All they have to do is stop lying and build an honest case. They can't. So this case is over.
Hilarious

maga loves sycophant loyalty

Forum List