I agree with Melania Trump

I thought her encomium for equality is quite clear.

The LGBTQ community should be relieved.

Melania is a free U.S. citizen entitled to support whatever organizations she chooses to support. The Log Cabin Republicans have endorsed Trump by the way after they had four years of experience with him.

That neither Melania or Trump see gay Americans as anything other than Americans does not mean they endorse the insane demands that the more sicko of the LGBTQX demand. But then neither do the Log Cabin Republicans.

Equality to the Trumps and all thinking Americans means the liberty, choices, options, opportunity to reach for the best you can be. It does not mean lowering standards to the lowest common denominator so that nobody fails or any other of the idiotic policy pushed by the left.

The only family member to show up at Trumpybear's trial so far is Eric. I don't know if he volunteered or was forced to, but he was on Fox News, and in speaking about his dad, someone ran a clip of how many times he said "my father", it was pretty creepy, almost like a wind up doll speaking.

The Republican Party has become a cesspool of homophobic prejudice and discrimination in recent years, but a modicum of decency can still be found if one looks.

The current trophy wife of sexual abuser D.J. Trump (presently being tried in New York for illegalities related to bimbo indiscretions) is hosting a fundraiser Saturday for the Log Cabin Republicans, an advocacy group for LGBTQ+ members of the GOP.

I'm really surprised you weren't triggered by her statement. She used a constitutional term, "equality" and not the preferred commie buzz word, "equity". LMAO

Any bets on how many faghadist flags will be flying at that fund raiser? I say, zero.

Last edited:
The Republican Party has become a cesspool of homophobic prejudice and discrimination in recent years, but a modicum of decency can still be found if one looks.

The current trophy wife of sexual abuser D.J. Trump (presently being tried in New York for illegalities related to bimbo indiscretions) is hosting a fundraiser Saturday for the Log Cabin Republicans, an advocacy group for LGBTQ+ members of the GOP.

I'll bet a million dollars you can't prove she wrote that, instead of some staff member.

Is Melania considered part of the GOP just cause she’s married to Trump?

She forced her husband to have an LGBT event in Mar al Lago, and all the homophobe ignored the fact.

I agree with her, especially "expressing individualism" (I march to the tune of my own drummer). :biggrin:

Encomium
Encomium

Homosexual groomers are now the protected base of the democrat party and honest republicans who fear for the mental and physical well being of their children are branded as "homophobes". How long do left wing perverts think they are going to get away with this stuff?
The sick bastards jumped off the cliff into depravity.

She said "equality", not "equity". Commie. Maybe you should rethink that.

Homosexual groomers are now the protected base of the democrat party and honest republicans who fear for the mental and physical well being of their children are branded as "homophobes". How long do left wing perverts think they are going to get away with this stuff?

Hyperbole much???

Republicans don't give a rat's ass what happens to women and children. They proven that in SPADES since Roe was overturned. It's all about CONTROL.

Women having babies are dying and you're carrying on about "groomers" What a fucking clueless idiot YOU are.

What's amusing is that the far left is ALL IN with the Palestinians...a group that would throw most of them off the nearest high roof if they were gay...but it's the GOP that is the problem? That's so fucking stupid it boggles the mind!

She said "equality", not "equity". Commie. Maybe you should rethink that.
If you don't have a problem with Mrs Trump hosting a fundraiser for an advocacy group for LGBTQ+ and affirming her belief in equality for all Americans, neither do I.

Goodo on her.

What's amusing is that the far left is ALL IN with the Palestinians...a group that would throw most of them off the nearest high roof if they were gay...but it's the GOP that is the problem? That's so fucking stupid it boggles the mind!
Most Palestinians are not homophobic extremists. Some purported Christians are, though.

What is amusing is that authoritarians who would have the State prosecute a woman for terminating the existence of a microscopic, mindless growth in her own womb, applaud the mass killing of thousands of innocent Palestinian babies.

Most Palestinians are not homophobic extremists. Some purported Christians are, though.

What is amusing is that authoritarians who would have the State prosecute a woman for terminating the existence of a microscopic, mindless growth in her own womb, applaud the mass killing of thousands of innocent Palestinian babies.
Most Palestinians ARE homophobic extremists, Schmidlap! They literally ARE some of the most extreme homophobes on the planet!

Letting the States determine abortion rules is not authoritarian.

The killing of babies in Gaza are entirely on Hamas's head. They slaughtered over 1,400 innocent people in some of the most heinous ways imaginable. Israel has bent over backwards trying NOT to kill innocent civilians...a task made almost impossible because Hamas deliberately hides behind women and children!

Forum List

Back