Trump Heritage

The Trump Family’s Immigrant Story​

For decades, they denied their German roots, claiming to be of Scandinavian origin.

I'm sure some people want to believe it's a classic American story, but...

"Friedrich Trump came to the United States amid a flood of Germans...he married a woman from his German hometown, Kallstadt, where his parents had owned vineyards, and attempted to return home with his fortune. But when his draft dodging came to the fore, the couple lost their Bavarian citizenship and were obliged to return to America for good."

Sounds good on the face of it except they didn't want to stay in America. They went home and got thrown out.
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

back to topic

For decades, they denied their German roots, claiming to be of Scandinavian origin.

"Friedrich Trump came to the United States amid a flood of Germans...he married a woman from his German hometown, Kallstadt, where his parents had owned vineyards, and attempted to return home with his fortune. But when his draft dodging came to the fore, the couple lost their Bavarian citizenship and were obliged to return to America for good."

Sounds good on the face of it except they didn't want to stay in America. They went home and got thrown out.
They must have really been hated, ususally money makes things like draft dodging go away.

Is being of German decent supposed to be a bad thing? Considering we've had a president of Kenyan decent what's the issue?
jeff-dunham-peanut-peanut.gif

LefTard Logic:
”140 years ago someone in Donalds lineage did unpatriotic things…therefore Donald is not a patriot.
Meanwhile, the Crypt Keeper just shoved 10 million new wetbacks down my throat…that’s so patriotic.”

Why do I find it so hard to give a rat's ass?

There is nothing you can find on Trump that isn't true about The Biden's... so you sound not only hypocritical but desperate....
The Biden family has a history of serving and sacrificing in the American military. No Trump for all of it's generations in America ever has. We do know they consider those who serve to be fools.

That is the MAGA playbook. Trump's cult-of-personality has been trained to see that everywhere they are directed to look.

It's creepy
Biden's son is on trial and experts say he will do time..... James Biden is under investigation... and when Joe is out of office we are going to drag him into court and put a gag order on him....

Forum List

Back