German Homo-Regime given taste of its own medicine

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Members of the traitorous parties SPD and Green, both in the government, were attacked by people while campaigning. The attacks were severe. The parties instantly blamed right-wing extremism but it could have been anyone who is suffering from the new poverty imposed by these parties. I also feel the desire to stick their placards up their asses and burn them. But in stark contrast to those despots divorced from reality, I strongly adhere to the principles of civilization and use force only in self-defense. Therefore, the side that uses henchmen to intimidate citizens that think freely, actually deserves their methods applied on them but the better way is to wait for the tide to turn and then hold them accountable for their crimes against their own people. The time will come, your Sodom will burn.

why Homo?
The Homo-Regime of disgusting boy- and dog-fucking animals persecutes me with the abominations they bred in their reeducation centers. This is part of their strategy to totally destroy me and my life. They also infest the houses I live in with cockroaches and extreme bums and terrorize me wherever they can. If you don´t believe me, come and see that my house is full of fags with boy faces.
The Regime is still waging war on me and I might have to go to Berlin to end this shit.

The Homo-Regime of disgusting boy- and dog-fucking animals persecutes me with the abominations they bred in their reeducation centers. This is part of their strategy to totally destroy me and my life. They also infest the houses I live in with cockroaches and extreme bums and terrorize me wherever they can. If you don´t believe me, come and see that my house is full of fags with boy faces.
The Regime is still waging war on me and I might have to go to Berlin to end this shit.
??

Forum List

Back