Fact Check Fact Checker

This article doesn’t have anything to do with a supposed taped phone call between Ashley Biden and Project Veritas.

Are you going to try again or are you just going to run away from the issue like a weak little coward?
You’re babbling kid.

If Ashley herself told a court of law that the diary was hers, then what basis do you have (in the real world) to challenge the validity of the tape concerning that very same thing? :cuckoo:

You’re a moron and a hack. But keep digging your hole. It’s funny AF.

:laughing0301:

If Ashley herself told a court of law that the diary was hers, then what basis do you have (in the real world) to challenge the validity of the tape concerning that very same thing?
Because it makes absolutely no sense why she would be making that call.

All we have is some random twitter post. Do you believe everything on Twitter?

So. You’re worried about the call. You think it might be a fake. But you cannot dispute what she wrote to the court.

Check.

You’re an assclown. 🤣
Of course I don’t dispute what she wrote to the court.

The video is suspicious as hell, which is what I was referring to when you started running your mouth.

The diary is real.
The diary is stolen.
Project Veritas are at best absolute goddamn morons for buying it from these shady assholes.
Trump supporters lied repeatedly about the contents of the diary.
Ashley Biden is horribly victimized by right wingers who want to use her struggles for political reasons.

I’ve been entirely consistent.

Fact checking has never been believable to me. Calling yourself a fact checker is completely meaningless.

Of course I don’t dispute what she wrote to the court.

The video is suspicious as hell, which is what I was referring to when you started running your mouth.

The diary is real.
The diary is stolen.
Project Veritas are at best absolute goddamn morons for buying it from these shady assholes.
Trump supporters lied repeatedly about the contents of the diary.
Ashley Biden is horribly victimized by right wingers who want to use her struggles for political reasons.

I’ve been entirely consistent.
You are quibbling.

If the diary was hers and is real, then it is of zero significance in the universe that you also harbor doubts about the validity of the Project Veritas recording.

You are quibbling.

If the diary was hers and is real, then it is of zero significance in the universe that you also harbor doubts about the validity of the Project Veritas recording.
Someone brought it up for a reason. Not my fault you losers believe random shit on twitter.

That’s what you guys do.

No. You buy the nonsense spewed by the libturd media and DNC Talking Points.

You couldn’t hit reality if you fell out of a tree and the ground was reality.
Media literacy is lost on people like you.

The only thing that matters is finding what you want to hear.

That’s why you dipshits believe any internet meme that sounds good.

Forum List

Back