Fact Check Fact Checker

struth fact checked as fake

You did not and are lying again.
Hasn’t stopped asshole conservatives from posting internet memes and acting like they’re real quotes.

Not that any of you have ever seen the diary anyway.
Remember when dembots told you the diary wasn’t real? And the laptop was russian disinformation? And when Adam shifty told you he had clear and convenience evidence trump conspired with Putin to win the 2016 election?

Don’t you ever get tired of being lied to?

Remember when dembots told you the diary wasn’t real? And the laptop was russian disinformation? And when Adam shifty told you he had clear and convenience evidence trump conspired with Putin to win the 2016 election?

Don’t you ever get tired of being lied to?
You lie to me constantly.

You lie to me constantly.

You have no confirmation that the diary pages posted online are real at all.

We do have confirmation that the laptop is 75% Russian disinformation. Many of the files were added to the laptop after it was dropped off at the repair shop in Delaware. Even the repair shop owner has talked about the fact that there were no photographs or video files on the laptop when it was dropped off at his shop

Actually it’s very annoying seeing conservatives lie constantly.
Why don’t you tell us again how xiden’s DOJ was in the bag for trump and that’s why he wasn’t prosecuted for campaign fin crimes?

No. I support the word of Ashley.

You choose to deny it because you’re a hack.
I never denied her word. I just don’t believe random videos off of twitter claiming to be her voice with absolutely zero confirmation.

That’s being logically skeptical. A skill none of you guys seem to value.

I never denied her word. I just don’t believe random videos off of twitter claiming to be her voice with absolutely zero confirmation.

That’s not true, I was skeptical when xiden and the dembots said hunter’s laptop was russian disinformation.

Irrelevant.
You wouldn’t know. You may have heard about logic. But you can’t understand it.

That’s not true, I was skeptical when xiden and the dembots said hunter’s laptop was russian disinformation.
Youre lying about what the security experts said about the laptop.

You sure weren’t skeptical when fake whistleblowers tried to say Biden was taken bribes.

Irrelevant.
Very relevant and indicative of the brain rot so prevalent on the right. This is why they are so rife with insane conspiracy theories. It makes you guys extremely easy to manipulate.

Youre lying about what the security experts said about the laptop.

You sure weren’t skeptical when fake whistleblowers tried to say Biden was taken bribes.
Was it or was it not russian disinformation???

I hadn’t heard about xiden taking brides.

Shortly after that first tweet hit and Snopes got egg on their faces, again, they reversed their thoroughly-investigated (by Sherlock Holmes Hisself) decision and came up with this gem --

But guess what, Snowflake?

Snopes is still lying!! Because Ashley Biden admitted the diary was hers nearly a year ago in a (recorded) phone call with Project Veritas.

It's good to know there are things in life that are immutable, things we can count on -- The Sun rises in the East, babies cry, dogs bark and dimocrap scum (there are no other kind) lie.

But know this , without evidence, Trump had top secret documents as laid out by the feds!! But a diary confirmed by the writer is fake

Forum List

Back