Fact Check: Posts Claim Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Have Been Verified. Here Are the Facts Biden showered with his daughter!

Not every Trump cultist has serious issues with women, but most do.

Again, that's why they hang out here.

Yep, and you've got the facts for that claim in the same hanging file folder you have Ashely Biden's denial.

The only woman we have serious issues with is Jill Biden. The Celery Stalk pervert enabler.

Along with mentions of not liking to visit a certain family's house, "being sexualized" with a female friend, and "having sex with friends @ a young age," the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

But why should anyone not believe her?
Remember these photos and these statements:
A) NO Granddad kisses any child on the lips!
B) NO 81 senior much less any man kisses kids on the kids lips!

A Psychologist Explains Why It’s Better to Stop Kissing Your Children on the Lips​

FOLKS this is our president kissing his granddaughter, feeling up little kids, just plain disgusting!
View attachment 927822

View attachment 927824

View attachment 927821

And now you have the ever faithful Bidenasskisser mamooth trying to shame anyone who talks about it.

And failing..

You didn't read the Snopes article did you?
From the above in case you are unable to follow the link .... remember almost all of my comments have substantiation!

View attachment 946485

Again follow the links before you make a unsubstantiated comment!

I have that idiot on ignore for a reason.

He's a racist schmuck.

The cognitive dissonance associated with Biden probably even causes him to wonder.

HikerGuy, while your application posts showed that you're well-qualified, all positions in my pout-stalker coterie are now filled.

If COVID opens a slot up, I'll let you know.

Oh wait, I won't. I have a strict no-perv policy. Sorry.

Some people sure are desperate for a scandal.
Joes dog really did bite a Secret Service agent so they might want to tee that one up again and Joe`s kid actually owns a laptop, so there`s that.
Dear Leader told a national tv audience that he wanted to screw his own daughter, but he gets a pass.:abgg2q.jpg:

Some people sure are desperate for a scandal.
Joes dog really did bite a Secret Service agent so they might want to tee that one up again and Joe`s kid actually owns a laptop, so there`s that.
Dear Leader told a national tv audience that he wanted to screw his own daughter, but he gets a pass.:abgg2q.jpg:
Deflecting to Trump won’t help you here…

So, Trump cult perv bois, where's the rest of the diary?

If we could see the rest, we could compare the style and the handwriting.

What's that? The people who had the diary are hiding all of that? Huh. It looks like they don't want any such comparisons to happen.

Now why would that be? Oh, that's right, they're open frauds, and all the Trump cult pervs here are doing the bidding of those frauds.

Go on, Trump pervs. Why are your fraud bois hiding the rest of the diary? Give us an explanation that doesn't involve being fascist frauds. This should be hilarious.

So, Trump cult perv bois, where's the rest of the diary?

If we could see the rest, we could compare the style and the handwriting.

What's that? The people who had the diary are hiding all of that? Huh. It looks like they don't want any such comparisons to happen.

Now why would that be? Oh, that's right, they're open frauds, and all the Trump cult pervs here are doing the bidding of those frauds.

Go on, Trump pervs. Why are your fraud bois hiding the rest of the diary? Give us an explanation that doesn't involve being fascist frauds. This should be hilarious.
What would possibly be in the rest of the diary that changes ANY of her grown father showering with her naked at that age?

Forum List

Back