What's new

Daniel Radcliffe FINALLY Credits JK Rowling For His Career (In A Twisted Way)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Reaction score
Well, it's about time!! She only made you Harry Potter and you're basically a nobody now. I'm not sure if he finally just woke up to that fact or he realized that he was losing fans. Don't get me wrong, I love Harry Potter but I can't stand Daniel Radcliffe or Emma Watson as people.

Well, it's about time!! She only made you Harry Potter and you're basically a nobody now. I'm not sure if he finally just woke up to that fact or he realized that he was losing fans. Don't get me wrong, I love Harry Potter but I can't stand Daniel Radcliffe or Emma Watson as people.

So he demands right to his own opinions and point of view but finds it important to attack her for her point of view?

All she has ever said about transgenders is that guys who transgender to be 'women' should not share the same private spaces--public restrooms, locker rooms, sports teams etc.--as women. Her opinion about that is shared with millions of us who do not deny any adult the right to transgender but do not believe women and girls should lose their privacy and safety and opportunities to a tiny percentage of those who make that choice.

J.K. Rowling has indicated no transphobia. She has just exercised what should be her right to express common sense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom