Zuckerberg Got What He Paid For

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Good and hard.

New York Post, October 2021 – A former federal election official on Thursday called the $400 million-plus that Mark Zuckerberg spent to help finance local elections a “carefully orchestrated attempt” to influence the 2020 vote…

Reuters, July 2022 – Facebook-owner Meta Platforms Inc (META.O) has cut plans to hire engineers by at least 30% this year, CEO Mark Zuckerberg told employees on Thursday, as he warned them to brace for a deep economic downturn.

Zuckerberg interfered in the 2020 election.
There should be an investigation.

Mark Zuckerberg Involved in Significant 2020 Election …

Apr 02, 2022 · Big Tech continues to be called out for its role in interfering with the 2020 election. On Thursday, as I covered, Republican members on the House Judiciary Committee sent a …
zukisspyingonyou.jpg

Mark Zuckerberg has lost millions of dollars and counting.... He got lucky with Fakebook.... it wasn't smarts it was pure luck... right place at the right time... he will lose much of his fortune in the coming years....
Because he is stupid.... look at what he has done to our nation and the world....
I have heard huge layoffs are coming at FB.....

Mark Zuckerberg has lost millions of dollars and counting.... He got lucky with Fakebook.... it wasn't smarts it was pure luck... right place at the right time... he will lose much of his fortune in the coming years....
Because he is stupid.... look at what he has done to our nation and the world....
I have heard huge layoffs are coming at FB.....
Zuckerberg says that your opinion is "misinformation"
censorshipishatefchfhf.jpg

Apr 02, 2022 · Big Tech continues to be called out for its role in interfering with the 2020 election. On Thursday, as I covered, Republican members on the House Judiciary Committee sent a …
View attachment 665266

He needs to take a long fall out of a helicopter.

View attachment 665266
I’m so old I remember when billionaires influencing elections was a bad thing.

Zuckerturd is just making excuses. Facebook saw a moderate boom during the COVID lockdowns, so with the shortsighted stupidity only a liberal can attain, the move to the Metaverse was set in stone. The Metaverse failed to live up to early expectations, investment dropped significantly and now Zuckerturd is blaming everyone else. Figures.

Forum List

Back