ZioNut Tdbits....

Ima, take it one step further: there IS another forum for the rest of the ME, but does l'il Philsy even post on there? Evidently not. So it's hardly a 'reach' to claim he's not interested in the topic - although he pretends to be with his long 'libertarian' post above.

The entire exaggeration about 'AIPAC' (cue the W& M quotes from their hatchet-job 'article') is a dead tip-off as to l'il Philsy's real agenda.

Did I notice the piece of Shiite Baga Yaga/AKA Large Marg(e) land on my thread? She's a nice American Jewish Princess who acts cutesy on these boards while rooting for the destruction of children, women, anything that stands in the way of the Jewish Messianic determination fueled by myth to reclaim all of ancient Israel!

She's that simple folks!

Is this the same Pebble in the head guy who insisted he's a neutral bystander who only wants peace between the parties and pleaded for civility, when he first arrived here?

Ima, take it one step further: there IS another forum for the rest of the ME, but does l'il Philsy even post on there? Evidently not. So it's hardly a 'reach' to claim he's not interested in the topic - although he pretends to be with his long 'libertarian' post above.

The entire exaggeration about 'AIPAC' (cue the W& M quotes from their hatchet-job 'article') is a dead tip-off as to l'il Philsy's real agenda.

I don't post on the other ME boards either, I don't care if they all spend the week slitting each others throat. I really only care about the Palestine situation because WWIII will start there with nukes if the 2 sides can't agree on some kind of peace.

Forum List

Back