Zimmerman Prosecution Star Witness: 'Cracker' Not a Racial Term

Thank you AL Sharpton----You've managed to restore racial tensions in America.

Actually, everyone would benefit if we had more of a sense of humor concerning racial matters.
But crazy ass cracker liberals take race too seriously for that to happen.

The left causes it to be a issue through not allowing us to have a honest debate.

Sometimes they don't know when to quit.....this might be the lowest that I've ever seen em sink

But he won't.

The dumb black girl set him free

-Geaux

Fuck these Zimmerman threads are so pointless. There should've been a drone hovering above them when the shit went down! Wahahaha there I'm taking it to the next level! How about that motherfuckers!!!

It's better than your bleeding heart shit.

Yea well I try to lean more bleeding heart than stone heart I guess.

I don't think I'm gonna post about this anymore. I'll leave it to the jury. The verdict will be a sad one anyways :(

Fuck these Zimmerman threads are so pointless. There should've been a drone hovering above them when the shit went down! Wahahaha there I'm taking it to the next level! How about that motherfuckers!!!

I don't think I'm gonna post about this anymore. I'll leave it to the jury. The verdict will be a sad one anyways :(

I'm sorry you hate justice

calling someone a salty snack is racist?

If it's limited to calling one race that, then yes.

The girl changed her story too many times and I think she will say whatever she thinks will convict Zimmerman. If she had any concern for Martin that night, she would have called police herself or at least told her parents. I think there is a lot she is not saying.

Once a witness has changed the story from their original version (as in lied), they cannot be taken seriously.

The Black Race should be ashamed of this girl.

Can't read cursive?
Even though she wrote it?

I am ashamed for them.

I suspect a good many non black's are ashamed of you. The witness - according to what I just heard on MSNBC - did not write the letter. Do you know the witness wrote the letter, or are you full of shit? If you know, provide the evidence, if you're full of shit, cut and run.

In a painfully embarrassing moment, Jeantel was forced to admit that she did not write a letter that was sent to Martin's mother describing what she allegedly heard on a phone call with Martin moments before he was shot. It came when West asked her to read the letter aloud in court.

George Zimmerman Witness Can't Say Who Threw First Punch - ABC News

She claimed to have written it and then was forced to admit she hadn't......great witness.

You lose.

What do you think of the 500+ black on black murders per year in Chicago? Where is the media??? Where is the outrage? Isn't this sad.

Since when???

Cracker has been a derogatory racial term for decades.

Zimmerman Prosecution Star Witness: 'Cracker' Not a Racial Term

Prosecution star witness Rachel Jeantel, the 19-year-old to whom Trayvon Martin was reportedly speaking while he was being followed by George Zimmerman, admitted again on the stand on Thursday that she had changed her testimony about Zimmerman’s words. Originally, she told police that after Martin asked Zimmerman why he was following him, Zimmerman answered, “What are you talking about?” Later, she changed that to, “What are you doing around here?”

As Kathi Belich of WFTV reports, “The first answer could indicate #Zimmermanon9 was not following Martin. The second answer could indicate he was following.”

Jeantel then testified that she had a friend write a letter to Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, stating that Zimmerman had said, “What are you doing around here?” According to Jeantel, the letter was signed “Diamond Eugene.” While Jeantel said in testimony that she heard Martin say “get off me,” the letter made no mention of that.

Jeantel also said that she remembered Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump asking her whether the case was racial, and answering yes. Only one problem: that wasn’t in the recording Crump provided the defense.

Jeantel said she didn't believe "cracker" was a racial term, after testifying yesterday that Martin said that a "creepy ass cracker" was following him.

I'll just bet that there are a whole bunch of other words that she thinks are racial terms.

Where and when I grew up the word "cracker" was used as a description for a racist White person and not for White people in general.

Forum List

Back