Zimmerman gets 250k for his $500 gun

I have to laugh at the person who laid out $250,000 for a $225.00 gun as a birthday present for her 19 year old son no less. What 19 year old wants a $225.00 gun when they could have had a Lambo? That gun will never be valued close to what that person paid. I just hope they have a lot of money to throw around.
Hmm good question. What kind of kid would love to have George Zimmerman's gun?

dylann.jpg
I'm not a kid, but I wouldn't mind having that piece of American history.
Yes because you are a sick pervert. The buyer won't even reveal themselves because they don't want the world to know what sick perverts their family is.
As loopy as George Zimmerman is, he knew to take the trash out… One less gangbanger.
A "gangbanger" has to be in a gang first to be called that.

Oh well. GZ's life is forever ruined. You reap what you sow. The moral of the story, is don't stalk people and go out looking for a fight.

Sorry loser, George just got $250k.

dylann.jpg
Yes because you are a sick pervert. The buyer won't even reveal themselves because they don't want the world to know what sick perverts their family is.
As loopy as George Zimmerman is, he knew to take the trash out… One less gangbanger.

Oh well. GZ's life is forever ruined. You reap what you sow. The moral of the story, is don't stalk people and go out looking for a fight.
trayvon-martin-day-1.jpg
Trayvon Martin day? Way more likely to happen than George Zimmerman day.

dylann.jpg

That's 1/10 his legal fees. Hopefully he uses it wisely, but his life is still over.

That's 1/10 his legal fees. Hopefully he uses it wisely, but his life is still over.

True, and unfairly so.

wonder what that hoodie is worth?

Hmm...should have a hole right dead center. I'd pay to see it.

These lyrics from Bon Jovi's song make me think of Martin:

"Lord, I gotta ask a favor
And I hope you understand
Let this boy die like a man
Staring down a bullet
Let me make my final stand

Shot down in a blaze of glory
Take me out but know the truth
I'm going out in a blaze of glory..."

True, and unfairly so.
Well I bet he won't stalk anybody ever again.

wonder what that hoodie is worth?

Hmm...should have a hole right dead center. I'd pay to see it.

These lyrics from Bon Jovi's song make me think of Martin:

"Lord, I gotta ask a favor
And I hope you understand
Let this boy die like a man
Staring down a bullet
Let me make my final stand

Shot down in a blaze of glory
Take me out but know the truth
I'm going out in a blaze of glory..."

Meh, as long as the worthless thug is gone.....

True, and unfairly so.

And Trayvon will never assault anyone ever again. I like that deal.

True, and unfairly so.

Duh. You're in the black lives don't matter crowd. You probably get a sick sense of joy whenever you hear Trayvon's name.

True, and unfairly so.

Duh. You're in the black lives don't matter crowd. You probably get a sick sense of joy whenever you hear Trayvon's name.

Black lives do not matter any more than any other life. Speaking of life, Trayvon is bereft of it.

PredFan , for real bro. Do you really not think George bares any responsibility for that confrontation happening? Okay, you think Martin attacked him first. Fine, that's a different question.

Let's look at it from a different angle. Let's suppose that you are your daughter were walking down the street one night and noticed a guy following you. Let's say you confronted this guy, wanting to know why he was following you and your daughter. Now let's suppose things devolved into a fight and you ended up shooting this guy and killing him.

Now let's say the police arrest you , do you claim that the other guy actually started it because he was stalking you and your daughter? Of course you do.

No responsibility at all. You can't claim stalking or else every neighborhood watch program would be ended. Even if you could claim it, it's no reason for Martin to attack Zimmerman.

In your made up scenario, it would not end in a fight because if I noticed someone following me, I'd confront him and get to the bottom of it. That person would ask me what I was doing, I would tell him and then be on my way. Martin did no such thing, in fact Martin actually made it home, then went out and hunted GZ down. That is what the witnesses said in court. So your scenarios would not have happened. The only way I would have shot him is if he attacked me or my daughter. GZ wasn't going to attack Martin, only question him.

And your final point is moot.

So, to be clear you know that if you confronted someone it wouldn't end in a fight? Do you have next week's lotto numbers as well?

The only way it would end in a fight is if the stalker attacked me. Yes I know that for a fact. You asked a serious question, I gave you a serious answer and all you can do is respond childishly. Figures.

Again, assume he did hit you first, but you killed him, so he isn't there to defend himself. So we have the word of you and your daughter.. I ask again, wouldn't you claim he started the entire thing, FIRST by following you, then by hitting you when provoked? And yes, I believe Trayvon hit Martin first, but that is irrelevant b/c we don't KNOW for a fact.

What we DO know is that if George hadn't been following Martin, Martin wouldn't have confronted him. We absolutely know that.

No. I would say, and correctly, that he attacked me and I had to protect myself.
so when that happened, what would you do when he started to beat your ass like a rented mule?

So, to be clear you know that if you confronted someone it wouldn't end in a fight? Do you have next week's lotto numbers as well?

The only way it would end in a fight is if the stalker attacked me. Yes I know that for a fact. You asked a serious question, I gave you a serious answer and all you can do is respond childishly. Figures.

Again, assume he did hit you first, but you killed him, so he isn't there to defend himself. So we have the word of you and your daughter.. I ask again, wouldn't you claim he started the entire thing, FIRST by following you, then by hitting you when provoked? And yes, I believe Trayvon hit Martin first, but that is irrelevant b/c we don't KNOW for a fact.

What we DO know is that if George hadn't been following Martin, Martin wouldn't have confronted him. We absolutely know that.

No. I would say, and correctly, that he attacked me and I had to protect myself.

All of the witnesses and forensic evidence supports GZ's claim the Martin hit him first.
there are no witnesses or forensic evidence supporting the claim that martin hit zimmerman first.
There's no evidence Trayvon was ever struck at all, let alone first.
just because zimmerman is a pussy doesn't make him innocent

GZ reasonably could have been charged with second degree manslaughter or excessive use of force, but the jury was not givne those options, were they?

Personally, I dont see GZ as guilty of a god damned thing other than being an unlucky bastard.

Oh, of the options presented to the jury, you're damned right he wasn't guilty. If I were the prosecutor, I would have charged him with stalking. A first degree misdemeanor under Florida law.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Six months in jail would not have been out of line for George's part in causing an incident that need not to have happened.
which he absolutely did. aggravated stalking might not be out of line either.

I agree, but the evidence DOES suggest that the jury ruled correctly on the charges proffered.
agreed. the state did not make their case.

i think there is a problem with the law though when you can follow someone looking for confrontation and end up getting off scott-free because you killed the only other witness.

self defense or not that type of behavior should be punished.
Self defense or not? You must be worthless then.
i think that claiming self defense in a situation that you instigated should not be a get out of jail free card.

True, and unfairly so.

Black lives do not matter any more than any other life. Speaking of life, Trayvon is bereft of it.
Yes you keep saying that. Go masturbate about it if you need to.

Forum List

Back