Zelensky Responds to Putin's Nuclear Warning.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Zelensky makes the point that the world wouldn't allow Russia to use nuclear weapons??

“I do not believe that he [Russian President Vladimir Putin] will use these weapons,” Zelensky told Bild when asked about a potential nuclear strike against his nation. The world would not allow Moscow to do this, he added.

It's a bit difficult to understand what Zelensky is saying, but it could be that he's suggesting that the war situation would be resolved at the UN before it could turn into a nuclear war?

stripes.jpg

Zelensky branded the voting “sham referendums,” adding that most nations around the world “will not recognize them.”

This could be Putin's very serious bid to end it now.

A referendum result in favour of Russia will provide some fruit for thought by EU countries.

This could be Putin's very serious bid to end it now.

A referendum result in favour of Russia will provide some fruit for thought by EU countries.
Just more of the same old Putin poop. Putin still believes that if he can sound scary enough the world will surrender to him. The only thing his prerecorded rambling confused speech made clear is that Putin has become completely unhinged. He can't win on the battlefield and the Russia economy won't survive the sanctions; aside from Iran, Syria and North Korea, no one is supporting his reckless war and he fears the Russian people and leaders have lost confidence in him. He appeared to be so desperate and frightened, it would almost be sad if he weren't such a loathsome turd.

Just more of the same old Putin poop. Putin still believes that if he can sound scary enough the world will surrender to him. The only thing his prerecorded rambling confused speech made clear is that Putin has become completely unhinged. He can't win on the battlefield and the Russia economy won't survive the sanctions; aside from Iran, Syria and North Korea, no one is supporting his reckless war and he fears the Russian people and leaders have lost confidence in him. He appeared to be so desperate and frightened, it would almost be sad if he weren't such a loathsome turd.
one of my other thread attempts was on raising the question on whether or not the Russia people will stand behind Putin and his nuclear threat. Or has Putin lost popularity and the people will rise up to take him down.

Now that Putin has issued the nuclear threat, it's pretty sure that the time has come for his people to decide.

Do you have a prediction? That would make a lot more sense than your above statements that are based on nothing in particular.

The answer to that question will also answer the very big question that much of America's propaganda was founded upon.

That is: Putin is not representing Russia or Russia's interests.

Now we all get to find out within a day or two!

one of my other thread attempts was on raising the question on whether or not the Russia people will stand behind Putin and his nuclear threat. Or has Putin lost popularity and the people will rise up to take him down.

Now that Putin has issued the nuclear threat, it's pretty sure that the time has come for his people to decide.

Do you have a prediction? That would make a lot more sense than your above statements that are based on nothing in particular.

The answer to that question will also answer the very big question that much of America's propaganda was founded upon.

That is: Putin is not representing Russia or Russia's interests.

Now we all get to find out within a day or two!
First off, he did not make an explicit nuclear threat. He said all options are on the table to protect the security of Russia, which is no different from what he and others in Russia have been saying Russia's nuclear policy is. I know you've been pushing for a nuclear conflict for months now, so this must be very exciting for you, but I don't think anyone else takes Putin's threats very seriously anymore.

As for whether the Russian people will rise up and overthrow Putin, I very much doubt it. The Russian people have never shown any strength of character and have always been easily dominated by ruthless autocrats who have been indifferent to their wellbeing and probably can't imagine any other kind of government anymore. If Putin is in any danger of being overthrown, it is from other ultra-nationalists who are disappointed by his incompetence.

First off, he did not make an explicit nuclear threat. He said all options are on the table to protect the security of Russia, which is no different from what he and others in Russia have been saying Russia's nuclear policy is. I know you've been pushing for a nuclear conflict for months now, so this must be very exciting for you, but I don't think anyone else takes Putin's threats very seriously anymore.
I hope your confidence is strong enough to at least convince yourself.
As for whether the Russian people will rise up and overthrow Putin, I very much doubt it. The Russian people have never shown any strength of character and have always been easily dominated by ruthless autocrats who have been indifferent to their wellbeing and probably can't imagine any other kind of government anymore. If Putin is in any danger of being overthrown, it is from other ultra-nationalists who are disappointed by his incompetence.

But America's propagandists promised us that Putin wasn't popular and he didn't represent his people! They promised!

I hope your confidence is strong enough to at least convince yourself.

But America's propagandists promised us that Putin wasn't popular and he didn't represent his people! They promised!
Actually most western critics expressed surprise at how popular Putin was considering the gross incompetence he has displayed over many years. It was the Russian opposition, those Putin has not imprisoned or killed, that has claimed the Russian people would rise up against him.

Zelensky makes the point that the world wouldn't allow Russia to use nuclear weapons??

It's a bit difficult to understand what Zelensky is saying, but it could be that he's suggesting that the war situation would be resolved at the UN before it could turn into a nuclear war?

Zelensky alone can decide nothing, the clown is toilet paper for USA and NATO

S9f9d6da0330143f68656012af476f49ch.jpg

"Zelensky topped the ranking of the most influential Jews in the world according to The Jerusalem Post"
Ranking of the most influential Jews in the world according to The Jerusalem Post in 2022:
1st place – President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky

Now IT is not only a disgrace to the ukrainians, but also to the jewish people

He said what he said. Nothing to interpret

"Zelensky topped the ranking of the most influential Jews in the world according to The Jerusalem Post"
Ranking of the most influential Jews in the world according to The Jerusalem Post in 2022:
1st place – President of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky

Now IT is not only a disgrace to the ukrainians, but also to the jewish people
Damn, those Jews are everywhere! 😂

Forum List

Back