Zelensky Has Become More Than a Man

Yes, Zelensky has become more than a man, he has become a very rich man, a billionaire in fact.;)

Ukrainian Rada says Zelensky has more than a billion dollars in his assets​

If true, that makes him a pauper next to Putin.

By the way, you should know whose piss you are drinking. Ilya Kiva is a Putin stooge.

People’s Deputy from the Opposition Platform faction – For life, Ilya Kiva congratulated Russian President Vladimir Putin, who turned 69 today, on his birthday. This is stated in the video message of the People’s Deputy, released on Thursday, October 7

“Today I want to congratulate the leader, really the leader, of my nation and friendly people, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin … You are really the person who returned to his country and his people its former greatness and respect throughout the world. You are the person who is writing a new history of the Slavic world. and unity. You defend morality, faith. You are the one whose name is written in the history of mankind, as the name of a great ruler. May the force be with you, “said Kiva, wishing Putin” health, strength and God’s blessing. “

That's a lie told by Trump in a pathetic attempt to backpedal AFTER his praise for Putin for invading Ukraine.

Kind of like in the months after 9/11 a lot of psychics said they had foreseen it, yet no psychic predicted it BEFORE the event.

Careful. You'll get chapped lips swallowing Trump's bullshit in such large quantities.
Once Trump was gone, there was no longer any possibility the US would pull the plug on Nato ... and more than one source said that was on Trump's "to do list" if he won. And invading Ukraine would either cause Nato to collapse or invigorate it. Putin bet on the former, esp after Afghanistan, but he had no real choice if he was going to fully invade because his position would only get worse over time, because Trump's view of Russia was not shared by most of the gop

Your fallacy is noted. And rejected. Fact. No invasions or incursions under Trump. Crimea and Ukraine attacked under Obozo and Xiden. Period. Cry harder.
You seem to bleev this means something.

That obviously is a lie, because if one person is not investigating anything, it would not harm anyone.
Obviously they were in a hurry to get Shokin fired for what he WAS investigating, which just happened to be Burisma Holdings.
For events which occurred BEFORE Hunter Biden was on the board, dipshit.

See post 74, comrade.

Yes, but I wish his wife and kids weren't there. OF course, they're staying for a reason. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what Putin has planned for Kiev (I'm not changing spelling now. LOL)
I don't think his wife and kids are there. In his latest video message, he said he had not seen his family in a while.

Once Trump was gone, there was no longer any possibility the US would pull the plug on Nato ... and more than one source said that was on Trump's "to do list" if he won. And invading Ukraine would either cause Nato to collapse or invigorate it. Putin bet on the former, esp after Afghanistan, but he had no real choice if he was going to fully invade because his position would only get worse over time, because Trump's view of Russia was not shared by most of the gop
Right, Trump was going to pull the US out of NATO in his second term since there would be no consequences to him for doing so.

Right, Trump was going to pull the US out of NATO in his second term since there would be no consequences to him for doing so.
he wanted to curry Putin's favor for his personal financial benefit, but I never doubted that he sincerely believed that the Truman and Reagan doctrines were somehow not in the US (or his personal?) interest.

The claim by Trump in the present that he threatened Putin in the past is such an obvious lie that it takes seven pounds of brain damage to buy it.

I will be starting a topic to explain why Putin did not invade Ukraine on Trump's watch. But to give you a teaser, Putin's puppet government in Ukraine was tossed out by the Ukrainian people, and that delayed his scheme. Secondly, Putin assumed Trump would be re-elected and it would be more tactically smart to invade during Trump's second term so Trump could back him.
Oh...okay. I didn't realize you inhabited Vlad Putin's brain and therefor could explain why he didn't
invade Ukraine like he did when Obama was around.

Very entertaining stuff.

Oh...okay. I didn't realize you inhabited Vlad Putin's brain and therefor could explain why he didn't
invade Ukraine like he did when Obama was around.

Very entertaining stuff.
Actually, the point is whether you are enough of a partisan tool to believe Trump saying "years ago I warned Putin I'd bomb him if he invaded Ukraine" even though Trump explicitly guaranteed there were no records of what he told Putin.

Putin built up a 600 billion dollar reserve to withstand sanctions. That's fact.

What's also fact is that it has been cut off from him by Biden and the EU.

Trump would have never done that
Another psychic who can get into people's brains and know their reactions with no uncertainty.

We have a tsunami of psychics, as a matter of fact, all able to explain the actions of world leaders
fully and without hesitation.

This is interesting and great entertainment.

Last edited:
He declined an offer of evacuation from the United States. Ukrainian forces held Kyiv into Saturday morning and Zelensky emerged onto the streets of the capital, walking with his countrymen. This is a level of personal bravery that we are utterly unaccustomed to seeing from heads of state. Zelensky’s conduct over the last few weeks—which has been utterly extraordinary—has substantially buttressed Ukraine’s resolve. He has become more than a man. More than a leader. He has become a symbol.

What we are witnessing is the emergence of a figure who will become a key part of Ukrainian history for the next century. There will be statues of him all over the country. Ukrainians will name their children after him. This is like watching another country’s Washington or Churchill emerge in real time.

[snip]

There is a faction in American politics which fetishizes the idea of alpha males and “but he fights.” And weirdly enough, that faction seems to be firmly on Russia’s side in this conflict. If that fetish was really about wanting a leader who “fights” then they would be gobsmacked by Zelensky.

Instead, they worship the soft, flabby draft-dodger who tried to blackmail Zelensky.

Watching Zelensky’s conduct over the last few weeks makes Donald Trump’s attempt to use the power of the United States government to blackmail him even more obscene. Trump is not fit to shine Zelensky’s boots. That Trump’s actions were taken not as a private citizen, but as the American head of state should make all of us deeply ashamed.

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them." — William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

My God bless Volodymyr Zelensky and the people of Ukraine.

Up to this point, KGB Putin has been fighting with one hand behind his back. Will he go full Aleppo on Kyiv? Or will he come to his senses?
Is this about Zelensky or Trump, you big bag of shit?

Actually, the point is whether you are enough of a partisan tool to believe Trump saying "years ago I warned Putin I'd bomb him if he invaded Ukraine" even though Trump explicitly guaranteed there were no records of what he told Putin.
What I believe with certainty is Vlad Putin's actions.
For a man who had just walked away with Crimea, the much sought after and treasured warm water
port Russia had long wanted, and knowing as everyone does how Vlad's obsession is reconstituting
Russia's former glories, why didn't he test Trump the way he walked over Obama, and now
challenges Joe Biden?
"The Port of Sevastopol is considered a key hold for maritime routes between the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara, and, therefore, the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. The port is one of the few warm deep water ports available to Russia in the Black Sea."

Whatever Trump told Putin it certainly kept Vlad away from Ukraine while Trump was in office.

That's a lie told by Trump in a pathetic attempt to backpedal AFTER his praise for Putin for invading Ukraine.

Kind of like in the months after 9/11 a lot of psychics said they had foreseen it, yet no psychic predicted it BEFORE the event.
I believe in actual verifiable events and history more than I believe in your sad attempts to psychoanalyze world figures across the barriers of space and time.
You seem to think you know something that you simply cannot know. That's bullshit!
Put some on your roses. You might as well get some good out of your crap.

Careful. You'll get chapped lips swallowing Trump's bullshit in such large quantities.
But I won't chap a thing wasting my time in listening to your bilious bullshit.

The claim by Trump in the present that he threatened Putin in the past is such an obvious lie that it takes seven pounds of brain damage to buy it.
"An obvious lie" to someone with an axe to grind and no personal shame to worry about pretending he knows
why Putin didn't invade Ukrain when Trump was around.

I will be starting a topic to explain why Putin did not invade Ukraine on Trump's watch. But to give you a teaser, Putin's puppet government in Ukraine was tossed out by the Ukrainian people, and that delayed his scheme. Secondly, Putin assumed Trump would be re-elected and it would be more tactically smart to invade during Trump's second term so Trump could back him.
What? Did you say something? Oh, yes. Your topic.

I trust it will be funny and whimsical.

What I believe with certainty is Vlad Putin's actions.
For a man who had just walked away with Crimea, the much sought after and treasured warm water
port Russia had long wanted, and knowing as everyone does how Vlad's obsession is reconstituting
Russia's former glories, why didn't he test Trump the way he walked over Obama, and now
challenges Joe Biden?
"The Port of Sevastopol is considered a key hold for maritime routes between the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara, and, therefore, the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. The port is one of the few warm deep water ports available to Russia in the Black Sea."

Whatever Trump told Putin it certainly kept Vlad away from Ukraine while Trump was in office.
That's all you experts need to know.. Anything you add to the facts are pure supposition.

Lol, Trumpy boy sucked Putin's dick every chance he got and publicly. He married a Russian whore. She was born a commie raised a commie and became the wife of Putin's personal presidential puppet. These are facts.
Dude. Easy

She’s not Russian and not a whore

Don’t be like the Republicans

"An obvious lie" to someone with an axe to grind and no personal shame to worry about pretending he knows
why Putin didn't invade Ukrain when Trump was around.
How ironic, coming from someone who thinks he knows why Putin didn't invade Ukraine until now! :lol:

I believe in actual verifiable events and history more than I believe in your sad attempts to psychoanalyze world figures across the barriers of space and time.
You seem to think you know something that you simply cannot know. That's bullshit!
Put some on your roses. You might as well get some good out of your crap.

But I won't chap a thing wasting my time in listening to your bilious bullshit.
Well, I don't expect people like you who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker to read anything longer than a tweet.

You like hoaxes made really dumb for you so you can parrot them.

Sad.

Forum List

Back