Yup, It's Time To Weeny Up !!

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Yup Halloween .. it ain't what it used to be but I still enjoy it.

Way back in my day as a youngster it was a big deal, heavily anticipated, the roads were packed with happy kids, the neighborhoods prepared and it was fun and safe.

Oh well ..

I grew some giant pumpkins this year, they'll be plenty of candy, great lighting and homemade displays.

Halloween, it's still a party at Lumpy's House.. :popcorn:

Way back in my day as a youngster it was a big deal, heavily anticipated, the roads were packed with happy kids, the neighborhoods prepared and it was fun and safe.

Oh well ..

I grew some giant pumpkins this year, they'll be plenty of candy, great lighting and homemade displays.

Fall is a beautiful time of year, although brief. I love, love, love Thanksgiving. Halloween is just okay, not great for me personally, not a favorite holiday.

Oh well ..

With yer weenie?

I don't get many kids due to the fact that my home is not in a sub divisional area/more children friendly area. My street doesn't have any sidewalks and so there have been years where not even one kid came to my door.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am not a big Halloween person anyway except for the following films.

Double Double Toil and Trouble starring the late and legendary Cloris Leachman
Ernest Scared Stupid starring the late and legendary Jim Varney

Forum List

Back