Yuge Line for Trump Yesterday

Trump did not mock that reporter for being disabled. Don't let the corporate media make a fool out of you.

News must travel slow up your way...

original

Of course, you can now show us myriad examples of where he always jerks around like this.
--- Right?

Ah, sweet self-delusion. :itsok:
Here's a better question, when has that particular reporter Trump is supposedly imitating EVER jerked around?

He has joint problems, retard. You were duped.

Here's a better question, when has that particular reporter Trump is supposedly imitating EVER jerked around?

So because Trump did a poor job of mocking his particular handicap, he couldn't have been mocking him? Well done detective.
You do realize that the media narrative is completely based on still shots side by side , right? You are moving the goalpost due to your own bias.

BTW, learn to quote.

So because Trump did a poor job of mocking his particular handicap, he couldn't have been mocking him? Well done detective.
You do realize that the media narrative is completely based on still shots side by side , right? You are moving the goalpost due to your own bias.

BTW, learn to quote.

The only thing you have been right about all night is that I screwed up using the post feature. Once again, nothing escapes your keen eye.

BTW, learn to quote.

The only thing you have been right about all night is that I screwed up using the post feature. Once again, nothing escapes your keen eye.
I am right about this entire argument.

The media never tried to argue that Trump "did a poor job" of mocking the reporter, you are pulling that straight out of Hillary's pantsuit.

Trump did not mock that reporter for being disabled. Don't let the corporate media make a fool out of you.

original

Of course, you can now show us myriad examples of where he always jerks around like this.
--- Right?

Arthrogryposis. Been posting about it for months. It's all in the wrists.

And the above is complete bullshit. First here's how Rump tried to weasel out of it:

"I didn’t know what he looked like. I didn’t know he was disabled. I didn’t know it, I didn’t know it at all. I had no idea. So I started imitating somebody — I didn’t speak to the guy — somebody that was groveling. Everyone know what grovel is?"
Yeah, we know what groveling is (it's not a noun) and it ain't anything remotely like that. This particular weasel is pathetic.

>> “Donald and I were on a first-name basis for years,” Kovaleski told the Times in November. “I’ve interviewed him in his office,” he added. “I’ve talked to him at press conferences. All in all, I would say around a dozen times, I’ve interacted with him as a reporter while I was at The Daily News.” In particular, Kovaleski covered the launch of the Trump Shuttle, spending the day with Trump in 1989 when the airline launched with typical Trump brashness. << -- Four Pinnochios

So he's a fucking liar. But we already knew that. So don't insult readers' intelligence just because you swim in the sewer of self-delusional bullshit.

original

--- Right?
This tweeked GIF is as reliable as the cartoon showing how the new safety razor pulls a hair out so far that it's cut seven times before it can "snap" back into its' hole. I bet that you just can't wait for the 27-blade razor to hit the market so that you only need to give the one hair on your chin a single swipe ...... and be smooth as a new-born baby for a whole month. I can't believe that anyone can take this GIF seriously.

original

--- Right?
This tweeked GIF is as reliable as the cartoon showing how the new safety razor pulls a hair out so far that it's cut seven times before it can "snap" back into its' hole. I bet that you just can't wait for the 27-blade razor to hit the market so that you only need to give the one hair on your chin a single swipe ...... and be smooth as a new-born baby for a whole month. I can't believe that anyone can take this GIF seriously.

So you're actually so deep in the diarrhea of self-delusion that you're actually making the case that video lies.
I get it --- this is an 'unevent' that never happened, right Winston?

You need a shrink.

This tweeked GIF is as reliable as the cartoon showing how the new safety razor pulls a hair out so far that it's cut seven times before it can "snap" back into its' hole.
So you're actually so deep in the diarrhea of self-delusion that you're actually making the case that video lies.
You need a shrink.
Oh! Now I understand! The video is the proof! I didn't realize the importance of the video itself! My apologies! I'll be sure to make an appointment with the shrink, first thing today! You'll enjoy 8 years with Hillary. She's just your speed:
y_Eaf_Yl_C.gif

Of course, you can now show us myriad examples of where she always jerks around like this.
--- Right?

original

--- Right?

And the above is complete bullshit. First here's how Rump tried to weasel out of it:

"I didn’t know what he looked like. I didn’t know he was disabled. I didn’t know it, I didn’t know it at all. I had no idea. So I started imitating somebody — I didn’t speak to the guy — somebody that was groveling. Everyone know what grovel is?"
Yeah, we know what groveling is (it's not a noun) and it ain't anything remotely like that. This particular weasel is pathetic.

>> “Donald and I were on a first-name basis for years,” Kovaleski told the Times in November. “I’ve interviewed him in his office,” he added. “I’ve talked to him at press conferences. All in all, I would say around a dozen times, I’ve interacted with him as a reporter while I was at The Daily News.” In particular, Kovaleski covered the launch of the Trump Shuttle, spending the day with Trump in 1989 when the airline launched with typical Trump brashness. << -- Four Pinnochios

So he's a fucking liar. But we already knew that. So don't insult readers' intelligence just because you swim in the sewer of self-delusional bullshit.
That proves absolutely nothing about whether Trump was making fun of a disabled reporter or not.

If you honestly knew about the wrists you are moving into Five Pinnochio range yourself.

original

--- Right?

Trump must have met a lot of reporters. It's reasonable to suppose that Trump forgot about Kovaleski. Their meetings took place decades ago.

Don't be such a partisan stooge.

original

--- Right?

Trump must have met a lot of reporters. It's reasonable to suppose that Trump forgot about Kovaleski. Their meetings took place decades ago.

Don't be such a partisan stooge.
Without his false sense of superiority he has nothing.

This tweeked GIF is as reliable as the cartoon showing how the new safety razor pulls a hair out so far that it's cut seven times before it can "snap" back into its' hole.
You need a shrink.
Oh! Now I understand! The video is the proof! I didn't realize the importance of the video itself! My apologies! I'll be sure to make an appointment with the shrink, first thing today! You'll enjoy 8 years with Hillary. She's just your speed:
y_Eaf_Yl_C.gif

Of course, you can now show us myriad examples of where she always jerks around like this.
--- Right?

You're actually making the case that Rump never made those movements ------------------ in spite of the fact that there is video evidence of it

Just so you know... that's not a question.

You need a shrink.

You need a shrink.
y_Eaf_Yl_C.gif

--- Right?

You're actually making the case that Rump never made those movements ------------------ in spite of the fact that there is video evidence of it

You need a shrink.
THE MOVEMENTS MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

y_Eaf_Yl_C.gif

You need a shrink.
You're actually making the case that Hitlery never made those movements ------------------ in spite of the fact that there is video evidence of it. Just look at it. It's right there, in front of your closed eyes.

You need to open your mouth .... w-i-d-e .... that's it ..... now just swallow ..... it doesn't hurt an honest man.

y_Eaf_Yl_C.gif

You need a shrink.
You're actually making the case that Hitlery never made those movements ------------------ in spite of the fact that there is video evidence of it. Just look at it. It's right there, in front of your closed eyes.

You need to open your mouth .... w-i-d-e .... that's it ..... now just swallow ..... it doesn't hurt an honest man.

No, I'm making no such case. I've posted nothing about that gif at all.
However if it makes you feel better I did invent Pogo's Law, which stipulates that any post or thread about Donald Rump that declines to put on its bib and slob his knob will be met with his Klannish alt-right Dimbart minions wid a quickness who come waddling in to desperately change the subject to "Hillary Clinton" or "Bill Clinton" or "Bill Parcells" or anything they can think of in order to extricate themselves from an oh-so-inconvenient point. And y'all just keep proving me right.

Which is fine, because I get a royalty check with every one. Tomorrow I'm buying a Maserati.

You need a shrink.
y_Eaf_Yl_C.gif

--- Right?

You need a shrink.
THE MOVEMENTS MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Oh but they do.

>> I will not be voting for Donald Trump for president. This is not a decision I make lightly, for I am a lifelong Republican. But Donald Trump does not reflect historical Republican values nor the inclusive approach to governing that is critical to healing the divisions in our country.

... With the passage of time, I have become increasingly dismayed by his constant stream of cruel comments and his inability to admit error or apologize. But it was his attacks directed at people who could not respond on an equal footing — either because they do not share his power or stature or because professional responsibility precluded them from engaging at such a level — that revealed Mr. Trump as unworthy of being our president.

My conclusion about Mr. Trump’s unsuitability for office is based on his disregard for the precept of treating others with respect, an idea that should transcend politics. Instead, he opts to mock the vulnerable and inflame prejudices by attacking ethnic and religious minorities. Three incidents in particular have led me to the inescapable conclusion that Mr. Trump lacks the temperament, self-discipline and judgment required to be president.

The first was his mocking of a reporter with disabilities, a shocking display that did not receive the scrutiny it deserved. I kept expecting Mr. Trump to apologize, at least privately, but he did not, instead denying that he had done what seemed undeniable to anyone who watched the video. At the time, I hoped that this was a terrible lapse, not a pattern of abuse. << --- Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME)​

No, I'm making no such case. I've posted nothing about that gif at all.
However if it makes you feel better I did invent Pogo's Law, which stipulates that any post or thread about Donald Rump that declines to put on its bib and slob his knob will be met with his Klannish alt-right Dimbart minions wid a quickness who come waddling in to desperately change the subject to "Hillary Clinton" or "Bill Clinton" or "Bill Parcells" or anything they can think of in order to extricate themselves from an oh-so-inconvenient point. And y'all just keep proving me right.

Which is fine, because I get a royalty check with every one. Tomorrow I'm buying a Maserati.
I'm sure the kids in front of Mrs. Padudsky's corner candy store (every Saturday afternoon) think you're really swell, and look forward to your stories about heroes and patriotism.
bigsmile.gif

But most of them will grow up someday to come back and punch you in the nose.

Forum List

Back